Old 01-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #1  

Default And I'm back...again.

Hi all,

I have been back and forth with WW since last fall. BUT NOW, my DH is doing it with me! And I have you guys here at work when I'm not with him for support and advice. I'm still counting points and I'm not sure I quite understand the momentum thing... (I will be reading over the previous posts to help with that.) My big problem is going to be getting asked to come out for lunch, as I've given up fast food this time. Seems like that's what made me unsuccessful at my last attempt, is I was trying to fill up my points with the same choices I always made at fast food restaurants. I have a written out plan now, and I love looking over the menus you guys provide. So, here's to a fantastic, healthier 2009!

Oh, and so pumped that TBL is back tomorrow night!
brittanyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back (again) Brittany! How cool that your DH is doing it with you. Having that immediate support will be wonderful!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

How wonderful that your husband is doing it with you! I always think that my husband working with me on it would be a great benefit. He has about as much to lose as I do, but he always wants to do his "own thing." Mostly that means trying to fast and exercise, but always ending up starving by dinnertime, so he eats more than what sensible portions would be, then is craving something sweet later. *Sigh*

I just wish he'd give WW a try and see what he thinks. I don't think he can wrap his head around the concept of "eat to lose." Of course his dad is always adamant that to lose weight you need to stop eating. Grrr...

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'6

Welcome back! This is my second try at WW. So far so good! It is wonderful to have your husband joining you! Makes it so much easier. Good luck on this great journey!!
erinkman1 is offline   Reply With Quote