Old 04-30-2008, 11:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 367.6 / 353.6 / 240

Height: 5'9"

Default Flex Crisis Time - Must stay on program!

I can tell I'm in trouble right now. Yesterday I was not "religious" about writing down my points throughout the day. I made it through lunch and then it slipped my mind after dinner. I still mentally calculated my points in my head as I ate dinner (considering they were leftovers from the night before, that wasn’t too difficult). This is where I’ve had trouble in the past and allowed myself to “wander away” from Weight Watchers. I’m VERY concerned that I could let it happen again.

I’m already using the online tracker (in fact, it’s my tracker, actually – the paper is just support for it). I can tell that during the next few days are going to be VITALLY important that I stay focused and track everything, especially over the weekend.
buzzter66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:23 AM   #2  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5˝

Buzz... forget about yesterday and FOCUS on today!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!! Don't even give yourself a chance to think about what you have done "in the past", because YOU don't do that NOW. You are going to focus on today and write every single B/L/T and be SUCCESSFUL until the end of the day. Then tomorrow you are going to do it ALL over again!

Come on Buzz! I know you can do this!!!!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:29 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

MAKE this time different. If you want accountablility, here it is. COMMIT to not only thoroughly tracking your points, but telling us each day that you are. I'm serious. I'm going to be looking for your posts saying that you've been back on track.

You can do this!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

I agree with Renee! You need to re-group, and you need to do it now. Forget about yesterday. Today is a new day. Log in to the WW site and start tracking your food!

Sometimes I take a different approach, and you could use this one instead of just forgetting about yesterday if you really don't want to. If you know what you ate yesterday, why not track that too? I think sometimes it is good for us to write those types of days down to see where we actually came out. If you were eating leftovers from a previous meal that was healthy, it couldn't be too bad right? Besides, tracking those days forces us to be responsible for them and sort of "own up" to our mistakes, look them in the face, and learn from them.

Either way, you can do it!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:33 PM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

When I forget, I go back and write everything down as soon as I remember. The more time passes between when you eat it and when you write it, the easier it is to get selective about what you remember.... So go ahead and write down what you ate yesterday, then move on and commit to writing everything down today like normal. Just think about it as non-optional. You HAVE to do it to stay OP it seems, so just do it!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:37 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 367.6 / 353.6 / 240

Height: 5'9"

Yesterday isn't the problem. It's making sure I get today, tomorrow, and other days. It's just that I know this is a risky time for me, just like the holidays are, or a birthday cake will tempt others, I know I'm at risk at this moment unless I really work at staying focused and on program.

So far today, so good. I've written down breakfast, snack and lunch. Staying on it at home, though, that is the hard part. There are just so many distractions there... Ah well, I'll try my best (which is part of the reason I wrote it here -- I've got to motivate myself).
buzzter66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:11 PM   #7  
Made of Starstuff

Glad today is going well so far! I hope dinner also went well. We're here to help you stay focused and on plan Keep going!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Talking

Buzz-
Have you thought about pre-planning your meals, and writing them down, I found that wandering around the kitchen when I'm hungry it just trouble for me, so I try to preplan what I going to do for the day.

Like the night before, you are already full from dinner, plan the next day's meals or just maybe the next meal.

It sounds like you are trying to stick to your plan, and that is fantastic, and do try to post more often, there are so many that do want to see you around. Hope your weekend goes well, and do let us know how it went for you, Good Luck
Institches21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:50 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 262/ See Ticker / 150

Height: 5' 4"

I agree with Stitches! If I don't pre-plan each evening for the next day I am totally lost! What happens then is I don't eat near enough points because I am afraid to eat..

I have a small notebook in the kitchen and plan for my food for the week for groceries and then I have paper that I write my meals down for the next day and post it on the fridge. It has helped me so much doing that. I tend to be lazy and don't want to take the time to do that, but I force myself and it really helps.
Chey is offline   Reply With Quote