Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 11-03-2006, 06:51 AM   #1  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Cool My first report

Hi

Just wanted to get this in writing so I have something tangable. I have been on lowcarb/goodcarb for 5 days and have lost 7 lbs.

You see last night I was so hungry. This always happends to me on the fouth day. I blow it. Well last night I ate and ate but...it was all legal. I finally got full after 1/4 cup on low carb icecream. I was afraid that I may have over-done it. I know I cannot do that everynight but it is nice to know that when I turn into a munching queen as long as I stay legal I'll be okay.

5 days without bread, noodles, pasta, rice, or sugar. Yea I am filling myself up on good carbs. Vegtables.

My daughter and I both are doing this. She mentioned how healthy her skin looked and you know what. She is right. So is mine.

Well that is all for now. Hope everyone is well and happy.

TwoPeasInAPod
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 09:49 AM   #2  
One decision at a time.

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs up

Great Job! I am still working on getting through my first week. Thanks for the inspiration. Also, great job on staying "legal". It's takes work to do something different than we are used to doing. Cheers to doing something different and getting different (better) results!!
ebb&flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 10:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: Size 24/Size 20/Size 8

Height: 5'7"

Congrats on losing the 7 pounds and staying on plan. That takes willpower.
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 11:24 AM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Congratulations, I also do low carb and know that it can be difficult when those munchies hit. But, when followed correctly it sure works. Great job on the wt. loss.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 04:29 PM   #5  
Stinger

Thank you for the inspiration. For the first time I was able to make pizza smell it cook and not eat it. I had my low-carb pizza to eat and guess what it tasted great!

I am also happy to report that I did not eat the 'no bake cookies'. I did have to stick them in the corner so I would not see them all day. Instead of cutting them for the children I asked one of the teachers to cut them for the childrens snack. After cutting up 8 pizza's and serving them for lunch I don't think that I would have trusted myself cutting up the no bake cookies.

Tonight I just have to get through a wedding. I told my daughter instead of eating cake we will just dance
Old 11-04-2006, 08:28 AM   #6  
Stinger

FYI update

I managed to get through the wedding. NO bread or pasta. Somehow I managed to stick with chicken and salad.

I did have two bites of wedding cake. Who could resist?
Old 11-05-2006, 09:50 AM   #7  
300+ Chick

Thumbs up

Way to go on your 7 Lbs loss!! Keep it going!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote