Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-30-2006, 08:58 AM   #1  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Default NSV - It's measuring day

I've been a little stalled and haven't had to move my ticker in a couple of weeks - not a plateau, just bad choices... I gained a few and have been re-losing them... So, I haven't been as excited and have been looking for things to keep my spirits up, like my post about growing under the size 3x shirts!

So, today's is this: it's time for the end of the month measuring!

(In the past two weeks....) No change in bust or waist. Lost half an inch in hips and arms, a quarter inch in the neck, three-quarter inch in chest (under breast), and an entire inch & quarter off the thigh. In three months I've lost 2 inches in the bust, 3 inches in the waist, an amazing 4 inches in the hips, 3 inches in the thigh, and about an inch each in arm, neck, and chest. That would be 15.25 inches total to date loss around the body. That's in addition to the 20 pounds since January (and of course I'd rather think of it as the 35ish I've lost since November)! Woo hoo!

Sorry to tootle my own horn so much lately but I've really needed the pick me up! And, as always, thanks for the fabulous support I always get here!

-Lala
dalai_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:37 AM   #2  

WTG!!! That's great about all the losses!You must feel great! I look forward to reading the rest of your successes!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote