Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-27-2021, 01:53 AM   #1  

Default 247 to 210 (10 to go)

I dropped from 247 and heavy to now 215 in 60 days. I wish I could post my photo. I think I will do a vlog on the exercise, diet and tonic program I am using and I love, love, love my coming results. I can start to see my 2 beers for my coming 6 pack. I am starting to see definition in my arms and chest. I am truly excited. It seemed like I could not get the belly fat to leave even as I was dropping weight. Then I learned belly fat can sit right on top of my 6 pack efforts and never leave. I have a new problem now shirts to big, pants to big and now I gotta shop. I am prior Military so I went back to basics
Sun through Thurs - everyday Pushups, sit ups, planks, crunches
No fast foods, no soda, dont smoke, replaced sugar when I could, no milk (almond milk)
I drink my tonic everyday till I get to my limit (my next order is coming)
I get 8 hours sleep everyday
I am planning my trip to get on the beach in the Caribbean in late August
the22ndletterforever is offline   Reply With Quote