I am back - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 10-23-2019, 01:15 PM   #1  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

Thumbs up I am back

I came her in 2013 and worked my butt off, literally. I lost 50lbs and felt amazing. I had another 70ish to go but, I got comfy, had some mental health issues, and life stuff. I am back with all the weight back plus 63lbs. I had my baby last year and he turns one this Friday. I feel like I am at a place to start this journey once again. So my mini-goal achievement is literally logging in and taking the plunge today.

I have mapped out a bit of my journey so far:
-My Why- So I can keep up with my son and be the person I say I want to be.
-HW:335 CW:316
-I am going to calorie count using lose it - (if anyone wants to friend me Jessica2231)
-I am going to take it slow and increase my activity and choices in food every day but, my calorie range is the nonnegotiable and 10min of excercize each night.
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 11:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/189/150

Height: 5'3

Welcome back to 3FC Jessicai!. Hope you get back into the routine and find success.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 02:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 285/178/Ticker

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back jessica2231!! I came back for the same reason (my son). I applaud you for not waiting as long as I did (my son is two; I was in denial about baby weight lol)! Best of luck
shellofself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 01:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 320/311.4/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Welcome Jessica! I am back as well. Put all my weight back on, but determined to lose it all this time.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#imadeitback #day1