Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-25-2014, 11:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/205/150

Height: 5.8

Default Lost 5st 7 lbs and put them back on within 3 years

Hello everyone! This is my first thread ever, and I'm quite excited to have joined your community! I just need to write this for anyone that has achieved their weight loss goal:

Please do not start eating again!

I was always struggling with my weight. I am now 25, and when I was 19 i fell in love. Love made me lose 5st 7 lbs within 2 years! I looked amazing, and I thought it would last forever. So I started enjoying again the foods I love and I was missing. Happily in love, I wasnt realising how the pounds started coming on again! I wasn't able to stop it. The extreme measures i took in order to lose that weight made me gain it back and lose control over my eating! I have now gained 4 st back and I feel that I cannot control this thing. I used to be so determined back in the days, but now I lack of motivation! I have the man I want to be with, so nothing else is enough to motivate me, not even my own health. I really need your help. Im still young, but I feel so weak to go through this journey again!

Please avoid extreme diets so you won't have to go through the loss of control that follows after.

Pics before and after
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 62435_450477304120_4854555_n.jpg (26.6 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by stephaniegk; 07-25-2014 at 11:28 AM.
stephaniegk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:33 AM   #2  

Default The after pic:

Sorry I didn't know how to post 2 photos in the same thread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo-55.jpg (14.6 KB, 19 views)
Old 07-25-2014, 11:34 AM   #3  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Hi!! Welcome to 3FC. The support here is amazing. I hope this time around, you are able to lose the weight in a healthy way and develop a plan for maintaining it. I'm no where near maintenance myself and I can imagine that's actually the hardest part of weight loss.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:42 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameslob View Post
Hi!! Welcome to 3FC. The support here is amazing. I hope this time around, you are able to lose the weight in a healthy way and develop a plan for maintaining it. I'm no where near maintenance myself and I can imagine that's actually the hardest part of weight loss.
Thank you! I find that the hardest part is always the beginning. I lack of motivation! As for maintenance, I still have time to reach to that level but i think i learned my lesson from my previous experience. The feeling is awful, I have jeans size 14 that don't go further than my knees! I went to greece (my home country) for holidays, and I was covered with clothes on the beach with 40C!!!