40+ lbs lost

• I stated on here awhile ago that I was determined to lose weight and blah blah blah. Well I didn't do it then. BUT I can now say I have lost weight and a decent amount for now. It has been 2 months and 2 weeks and I have lost 42.4 lbs (I will know how much more I've lost tomorrow)

I don't have any pictures on here but I do have some on my blog.

Start weight: 321.4lbs
    Current weight: 279 lbs
  • Good job Brittanyleeann!

I looked at the pictures on your blog. I like how you have a sad face on all the pictures except for the last one you have a half smile. Keep it up and soon you will be grinning from ear to ear!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Quote: Good job Brittanyleeann!

I looked at the pictures on your blog. I like how you have a sad face on all the pictures except for the last one you have a half smile. Keep it up and soon you will be grinning from ear to ear!

Oh goodness, I was MISERABLE in those. And the last one I didn't want to smile cause I wanted to keep sort of the same look going lol. Thank you! =)
  • I can also now say I have lost 50.6lbs. I went to my weigh in and last 8.2 this past week. So I am even more excited. 50lbs is more than my 4 yr old weighs and he's heavy enough to pick up and carry so just thinking that I was carrying more than him around all the time is pretty insane to me.