An Amazing Mini Goal Met Today!

• Well, it's amazing to me! For the first time in at least 6 years, maybe a bit more, I was able to put on my wedding ring!!

I'm so happy I could cry!!!!!!!!
  • Super yay!!!!
  • YES! What a great feeling! Congrats
  • Awesome!!! I started wearing my rings again this week. I feel like I'm newly engaged!! Love it!!
  • Ravenwolf and Elvislover it is great that ya'll can wear your wedding rings again. I know you both feel awesome, but think about how your DH's feel seeing those beautiful rings on your hands again. The success you have both accomplished is something to be soooo proud of! DH bought me a nice watch 3 years ago, and Friday was the first day I could buckle it and it be loose enough I could wear it. Yay!
  • Quote: Ravenwolf and Elvislover it is great that ya'll can wear your wedding rings again. I know you both feel awesome, but think about your DH's. The success you have both accomplished is something to be soooo proud of!
    Thank you, firegirl!
  • That's soooo amazing. Congratulations, that's huge. Wear it with pride, never take it off!
  • Oh wow thats incredible, congradulations...
  • Awesome stuff.
    I still can't wear my wedding ring, but am counting the days!
  • Yay!! What an awesome victory!
  • Great stuff!
  • Congratulations! Your wedding ring and your watch......you must be over the moon. I bet you will appreciate them a little bit more because you had to work so hard to get them back on. Good stuff