3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   140 lbs. lost in less than a year, first time photos. A must see! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/269838-140-lbs-lost-less-than-year-first-time-photos-must-see.html)

Christian R Friborg 11-15-2012 02:17 AM

Determination

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Tea Sweetie (Post 4527987)
You look amazing! Congrats!

I agree with you! You are a one hot girl! I think discipline is the major key!

1987 11-15-2012 02:52 PM

Thanks for sharing your story and pics with us. You look fantastic, what a transformation! :D

Well done :carrot:

GypsyQueen 11-15-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatness (Post 4528380)
So.... This is what you dress like when you lose Weight! You go girl, you a Sexy MOF! Love it girl! You are right it was a must see! You did darn good! So proud of you! Keep up the good work Beautiful!:carrot::carrot:

LOL This is what I dress like when I go out to dance! :carrot: I realized a passion for dance, and I had no idea I was good at it

GypsyQueen 11-15-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LockItUp (Post 4528626)
Came back today to read your whole post because I didn't have time last night. . .

Wow, that doctor was a total TOOL! I can't believe a medical professional would tell someone to accept being obese. I applaud you even more for overcoming obesity.

I think, too, so many of us after becoming mothers completely put our own stuff aside and focus solely on the child(ren). It can be very hard mentally to focus on yourself! At least I've found that to be true for myself.

You are a true inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing not only your photos, but especially your story!

Thank you so much. I know I seriously had the feeling, "Oh well its not my fault. Why try for something that will never happen?" Then after my Son was born life was about him and I fell into being just a Mother. I learned I can still be that dedicated Mother but just 140 lbs. lighter and healthier! I'm 27 and people think I'm under 18 or in high school. Thats funny for someone that used to feel 50+

Stars 11-15-2012 05:11 PM

Wow!!!! You look amazing!!! Congrats to you!!

Leigh Leigh 11-16-2012 01:49 AM

I actually read your whole story before seeing the pictures, and I must say I was still shocked. Your story reminds me a lot of myself, I just started a diet and I truly hope to have as much success as you! Congrats :)

x Ophelia x 11-19-2012 01:09 PM

You look amazing. You're such an inspiration to not give up.

BleuMaus 11-19-2012 01:22 PM

You look great and i think it is a fantastic idea to transform an old peice of clothing from when you were heavier into somethi.g you can wear now as a reminder

Bambam87 11-19-2012 03:11 PM

That is so fantastic.
I wanna just lose 50 pounds and really needed this as a motivator.
Please if you have any tips to help plesse respond
Thanks

starbrite 11-20-2012 11:57 AM

Congratulations. I too lost the weight 100% naturally by re-educating my mind and my body. I am nearly 2 years at goal and I love my new body. I am however, 45 and couldn't be as smoking as you !! Well done :)

Rhonda Marie 11-22-2012 11:01 AM

WOW, what a transformation!

baker23 11-22-2012 06:27 PM

You look incredible...Beautiful before you lost weight but now just drop dead sexy...I had my gaulbladder removed as well, when I was 20, and my stomache problems resulting from the surgery cleared up as well...I think mine was more about my diet tho...Haha

Do you mind if I ask what size you started out as, and what you ended up at?

susiefleshner 11-22-2012 09:50 PM

WOW!!! You look fabulous! Congrats on the 140lbs weightloss. You look so happy and good in your after pictures.

TiffLynn2392 11-27-2012 09:13 PM

First off congrats!!!:carrot: i know that wasnt an easy task. But thank you for your post because i have felt like im doomed to b fat forever! I now know that i too deserve to be healthy but its nice to know you arent the only one out there going through these things. You look AMAZING!!!

Ryler832 11-29-2012 01:43 PM

Congratulations. I am a nurse practitioner and I would never tell my patients that obesity is genetic. Your doctor was very uneducated and he should have never based your weight on your genes.

You look really good. Rock that body!