Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 194/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Default 10 lb Mini Goal by July 1st!

Good Morning Ladies,

So only my 2nd day on 3FC but I feel so happy to know so many are in the same boat and have same feelings. So I weight 188 currently (5'3") and would like to get down to 178 by end of month, which is 16 days, tough and a lot of pressure, but with the love of you all, i WILL do this.

My excuses are ridiculous, and absurd. I work m/w/th 5:30-12:00, so I literally have half the day to work out and instead I tend to sit on my fat *** and say how "oh, I should do this, and I could do this, and I'm tired, I got up at 4:30)

I want this for myself, I no longer want to go out, have sex with my bf of 3 years, or do anything. I hate shopping now, all I do when I'm with my friends are stare at them and secretly hate them for looking better, it's just pathetic. I want better and I most of all, want to love life again and BE HAPPY.

So this is my mini-goal, so ladies, help me please. Tell me how you did it, or how you're doing it and let me know it'll be alright and that it's there for me to grab. I want to wear my size 8 jeans again, (****, or my 10's) and feel beautiful. I want to walk out of my door in the morning and look down and see my changes, and be appreciative of what I am capable of. I want to not feel like a cow when I get out and in my car everyday. I want my man to look at me the way he used to and not be embarrassed of me.

Most of all, I want me back.

Any advice and love will be appreciated
samcarnes88 is offline   Reply With Quote