Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-30-2012, 11:28 AM   #1  
MsWannaBSlim

S/C/G: 230/179/159 lbs

Height: 5' 4"

Default "vacation" clothes are TOO BIG

Originally when I set out, I had a box of "skinny" summer clothes that I wanted to fit by the time we leave on vacation (April 23) and for this summer. Last night I pulled out the box and tried everything on and most things are TOO BIG!! It was very exciting but also kind of an "uh-oh" moment because now I have to go shopping for clothes prior to our vacation when I didn't really budget for it (GULP). But that's OK. It's a good problem right? Thinking of heading to the local thrift store - I went there a few months ago and bought some really, really nice tops for about $3 each so I'm hoping I'll luck out there.

This is very exciting and I'm just 6 lbs away from my goal weight. If I meet my original goal to lose around 2 lbs/week I may meet my goal of 159 by the time we leave, which is a bonus because I was really only hoping to reach this goal by summertime. Excited and looking forward to some quality time at the local thrift shop
MsWannaBSlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 169/153.6/149

Height: 5'5

wow! congratulations and good luck with finding better fitting clothes! another suggestion is, if you have any buy-sell-trade clothings stores that will buy you older clothes from you and give you money or store credit in return, it could be a life saver. that's what i'm planning on doing once i lose a bit more weight! = )
veggieburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #3  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

That is a great "problem" to have. Enjoy you vacation and your new clothes!
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote