Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 09-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 158/141/130

Default a collection of NSVs from a newbie!

i started my diet (calorie counting) and exercise regime with a bootcamp 11 days ago - a mixture of running, weights, ab work, spinning, plate and boxercise. i lost next to nothing (0.8kg) compare to some, partially due to the fact that my body freaked out when i started exercising (probably the weights) and promptly put on 5lb. lost that and a little more this week, but let's just say it was unfortunate personally that i was weighed today.

HOWEVER

i put on 0.2 inches on my bust (woe) and lost nothing on my hips, but lost...

1.5 inch from a single arm
2.5 inch from a single thigh
3.8 inches from my tummy
1.2 inches on my waist

and 5.5% body fat.

and i have burgeoning muscles in my arms, so i've just ordered some weights.

i start dance classes next week and i'm going to get myself to bodypump and maybe bodycombat too...let's see where i am in another 2 weeks!
eightiesfan is offline   Reply With Quote