Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-05-2011, 03:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/159/140

Height: 5ft 3in

Default It's a start!

I have lost 6lbs in a month.
However my mini-goal was not weight, it was to flatten my stomach. It had gotten blaaah since finals and I hadn't been able to work out much at all. Towards the end of finals I cut out drinking calories except for some morning juice and I ate lean cuisines. Not the best I know, but I was on a time crunch. Since then I've been doing the same, eating more than lean cuisines and I've been able to work out 4-5 days a week and my stomach is not completely flat but looks way better than it was looking. I have been doing mostly Jillian Michaels "no more trouble zones" Dvd and I've done her new ab video 3-4 times since I only got it recently and I've gone jogging a few times (depending on weather since I am on vaca and cannot go to a treadmill).
This was my first mini-goal. I'd like to see my love handles go down more but I think that will come more from running once I can start doing it again.
rengetsfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:43 AM   #2  
Zumba Freak :)

S/C/G: 267/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

That is great! I'm very excited for you Hey, like you said... it's a start. It seems like you've got a great attitude going into this and that is KEY in order for this to work. Keep up the hard work and stay focused.. the rest will come with time
martha328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:09 AM   #3  
Flab to Fab! is my goal

S/C/G: 357/356/160

Height: 64 inches

Way to go!! I too want a flat tummy so I know how you feel...you have a great attitude and you seemed very determined you will reach your goal in no time!!
BadBBW is offline   Reply With Quote