Im Still Doing It!!!!!

• A while back i was on here very frustrated about my weight loss at the time i had lost 34 lbs and was still not going on to the next size down. i was getting a little discouraged but i am so glad that i didint let it get in my way. Since my last post which was in march i have lost 21 more lbs which makes it 55 lbs all together and YES i eventually went down a size and i feel great now i am working on going down to size 16 until i hit my goal of size 12. its been hard i dont know how many times I have cried but then there has been so many times that i been happy that i finally started this life changing process. i was so tired of being fat. sometimes my mind still thinks im 298 lbs i have to remind myself that i have come a long way!! i am so proud of me and the hard work I have been doing because its always worth it when that scale goes down. I know i still have alot to go but im already more than half way done so now that i look at it its not so scary. If you are reading this and you havent started living a healthier life style i know how you feel and you are not alone. you can do it all you have to do is try. i thought i didint have it in me anymore. i thought i wasent strong enough but guess what? i was! and so are you!!!!!

P.S I STILL HAVE 43 POUNDS TO REACH MY GOAL. I AM GIVING MYSELF THE SUMMER TO GET RID OF 20 LBS. I HAVE TURNED IT UP A NOTCH ON MY WORKOUTS SO I HOPE IT WORKS
  • Good for you! I'm so glad you didn't allow your frustration make you throw your hands up. Maybe you should start a summer challenge if one hasn't already been started.

• I know what you mean about how the mind is slow to register, here too. Love your attitude, keep up the great progress!
  • thanks i appreciate it and yes my mind hasent caught up with my weight its funny when i was 298 i kept telling myself im not fat lol and now its the opposite! and yes this summer i have a plan to workout as hard as i can and push myself and just keep eating healthy!! thank u again!
  • Great job! As someone just starting the journey...I need to keep this in mind. Thanks!
  • im glad ur starting ur journey just think this time next year ur gonna be soooo happy u did it!!!! good luck
  • I'm soooo proud of you!!!! I let me get in the way so many times, but you've inspired me to not give up! Thank you and God bless...
  • no u guys have inspired me thanks for reading !!!!!
  • yay for Jay!!
    Good For you! Oh I cannot wait to get to 16's!!
    I am close. I am short, so it takes a little less weight to hit a size, usually about 25-30 lbs.. eek!
    You got there, and I will too!
    Thanks for the motivation too!
  • yeah depends on ur body i can fit 18's now but depending on how they are made and i fit a size 16 too but they are strechier jeans which is still cool lol
  • You can do it! Weight loss isn't easy, but it is worth it! Good luck and keep at it!

Dhani