Being Noticed

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • WELL i just had a HUGE NSV a day ago
    my DH came home, hes been gone about 3 weeks. He is working away from home and came to visit me and he gave me a huge hug and kiss and said "WOW OMG HONEY YOU LOOK AND FEEL GREAT!! I can FEEL a HUGE difference!" i asked "REALLY~!!!?" "YES! dont think your hard work isnt paying off! I thought i'd feel a slight difference, but i feel a HUGE difference! I'm kind of surprised!"

Now coming from a man who would see me EVERY single day and for him to notice that big of a change in 3 weeks :O WOOHOO!!!!

I wanted to share because that was the best thing i could have heard even though my scale isnt moving as much as i'd like.. the inches are coming off!
  • Wow! Good for you (and your husband)!!! It's soo great when people notice the weight loss, but when people you're so close to notice, I think it's extra special. :-)
  • YAY! ehehhe I think it is too!
  • Yay! It's really awesome to notice things yourself, but it's almost better when your man notices. It always gives me a little extra thrill when my sweetie notices my efforts.
  • Thats awesome! It always makes it seem so much better when people are noticing as well!
  • Awesome!!! I know i got all happy dance mode when my hubby started noticing,It feels GREAT!!
  • Good for you and your hubby! Congratulations!!!
  • Glad to hear that you have the support from your husband as well as validation for your efforts. Personally, I can say that without my hubby's support, I wouldn't had made it to this point in my weight loss journey.
    Congrats and keep up the good work!!!
  • amen ladies!!! I know i couldnt even be this far with out his help! they can definitely give you the "you can do it!" pep that we all need every now and again!

hehe i did the happy dance i was soo excited! so when he goes to work and comes back i hope he even sees/feels A BIGGER difference!!!
  • Awww it feels so good when someone else notices a weight loss but when it is your spouse I know it's makes you all giddy inside. Last year I did drop 20 some pounds and when my husband noticed I jumped for joy..To bad I have put it back on now.
    For the most part my husband is very supportive with my wanting to lose weight but when he tells me I look fine and loves me no matter what... I just have to tell him I want to do this for ME, I want to feel good about myself for ME.
  • thats great!! congrats!!
  • Oh yay!!! That's awesome!!! I'm sure he is totally right too, I'm sure you look awesome!! Keep up the good work sweety!!!
  • excellent! Congrats.
  • Way to go, Lucid! That's great news! Without a doubt, I'm sure that is exactly what you needed to keep you chugging along full speed! You're doing GREAT!
  • Yay! He he