Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-27-2009, 04:28 AM   #1  
No giving up

S/C/G: ticker/ticker/126

Height: 5ft4

Default One Stone down (14lbs)

I have hit my first mini goal of losing 1 stone (14lbs) It was getting to the point that I didn't think I'd achieve it. It's taken me 9 long weeks to get there.

Week 1 - 7lbs loss
Week 2 - 1lb loss
Week 3 - 2lbs loss
Week 4 - 2lbs loss
Week 5 - 1lbs loss
Week 6 - 0lb loss/no gain (Went to a few parties that week)
Week 7 - 0lb loss/no gain (On Vacation)
Week 8 - 0lb loss/no gain (On Vacation)
Week 9 - 2lbs loss (Went back to controlling what I ate)

When I was having bad days I never gained I don't really exercise like I did week 1 - 3 so I need to get back into a routine of working out.

The 14lbs have already made a big difference, people are starting to notice that my face, belly and bum are getting smaller. It's a great feeling when people notice the difference. My clothes are started to get baggy.

I'm ready to get started on losing the next stone (14lbs)
2legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/170

Height: 5" 10'

You go girl! you've done really well, even when the scales weren't shifting you were strong! Even on vacation, Really well done. Can't wait for my first stone to come off.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:27 AM   #3  
Gaining Attitude

S/C/G: 205 / 193 / 145

Height: 5'5

Awesome 2legit!!!

That's a woohoo for every pound lost! To have stuck with your resolve even when you didn't see the scale move is HUGE! I hope you are giving yourself LOTS of pats on the back! I look forward to your next mini-goal success posting!
bobblefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:34 PM   #4  
No giving up

S/C/G: ticker/ticker/126

Height: 5ft4

Thank you guys for the support Today when people said I looked like I lost weight I proudly told them I have lost my first stone of many.
2legit is offline   Reply With Quote