Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 10-14-2008, 09:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 179/150/140

Height: 5'7

Default AWESOME week!

I've been having a great week and it's really re-motivated myself to keep going

First off, I finnally accepted that I needed to buy new jeans. The ones I had were sized 16/14 and literally dropped off my body if I didn't belt them super tight. I went to the gap earlier this week and grabbed a bunch of sizes because I wasn't sure what I was. Turns out I'm a 10! I haven't been a ten since before I started putting on weight when my father died (and then followed by 3 grandparents).

A couple days ago I also hit 155, which has been a big number for me. That was the last weight I was at that I remember being happy and comfortable with my body. This is where I was before I gained a lot of weight due to emotional eating. It was so exciting to see that number on the scale!

But the MOST exciting thing was that yesterday my boyfriend looked at me while I was getting dressed and asked if I had lost weight. You have to understand... he is horrible at noticing things. He'll ask me why I'm wearing so much makeup when I don't have any on, he didn't notice when I switched my black rimmed glasses to hot pink ones, and one time I went a week without shaving my legs just to see if he would pick up on it (he didn't ) So if even HE can see it I know it must be really obvious!
Hypra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:26 PM   #2  
LA Weight Loss

S/C/G: 156/110/110

Height: 5'0"

congrats on your weight loss- how exciting! it sounds like u are having a good week!
misserica3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 182/132/135

Height: 5'7"

Congrats! 155 was a HUGE deal for me too as it was also the last weight I remember feeling really comfortable with my body, and I was also a solid size 10 when I hit it as well. I had a similar experience -- I was wearing my old size 14, and finally broke down, went to Old Navy, and was shocked to see that the 10s fit.

I just got into Size 8s last night...and am feeling pretty pleased with myself as well.

Here is to good weeks!!!
Schumeany is offline   Reply With Quote