Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-22-2007, 07:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 152/143/120

Height: 5'4''

Cool I'm back on track and feeling good!

Thankyou everyone who helped me out by sharing your experiences and giving me advice when I was upset. I'm down 3-4 lbs this week from the 152 lbs! I'm not sure if it's water weight though...but nonetheless a weight loss is a weight loss!

This week has been mildly stressful but what I learned is everyone feels stressed at some points in the week but what matters is that we take care of ourselves(health wise). I learned that from you guys and gals! When you take good care of yourself you are able to take care of others.Even though I did binge one day and ate some bad stuff like chips(a mini bag) I was able to forgive myself and have made sure to make a plan for the next week to eat healthier stuff. My binges are reducing.

I was complaining about my family but you know they do love me. When I'm feeling upset they give me advice, they encourage me to do do better at school, and they tell me I'm beautiful even when I don't feel it. Even though we argue and say things we regret we still love each other enough to help each other out. I know it may sound corny......but the love is still there. Today I told my mom that I lost weight and she was actually very happy... !! I was not expecting that reaction...but YAY!!!!!!

Thankyou to everyone on this forun who gave me advice and made me feel better when I was feeling sad!!

Hazel
Iwant2bethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 09:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 156/154/135

Glad you feel better! Families are supposed to make you crazy!
Lafayette is offline   Reply With Quote