Notice the difference? Almost half way there!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I thought I would share a picture of my progress it is nothing great but I am loving it

Good luck to everyone else out there who is making the necessary changes to fight & win the battle against our weight

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Happy New Year to you too AvaLynn!
    You look terrific.
    That is a great accomplishment. Thank you so much for posting and sharing your success.
  • Way to go AvaLynn! So happy IP is working for you. Keep up the great work!
  • Dang! You look so.much.smaller. Good work!
  • YES INDEED I DO NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!! What do you mean its nothing great?! I see a significant difference! Your shoulders and frame seem so much narrower!

Congratulations! 62 lbs is a lot of weight to lose, and it definitely shows as well.

Good job!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • As someone who is just starting and is still in the 300's... YOU INSPIRE ME!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! And congratulations! You look awesome!
  • What do you mean nothing great???? You look fantastic! It's okay to love yourself and all you have accomplished!
  • Aww thank you everyone for your kind words & congrats I have a long journey yet but am taking it one day at a time... good luck to all of you as well!!
  • AvaLynn you look fantastic. Cherish your sense of accomplishment and look in the mirror often. YOU are doing it!!!
  • You look so great! You see a huge difference every where, especially in your shoulder/neck/face! So great!!!!!!
  • Awesome job. Congrats!
  • Quote: As someone who is just starting and is still in the 300's... YOU INSPIRE ME!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! And congratulations! You look awesome!
    completely took the words out of my mouth!!

but yes 62 pounds lost is a HUGE deal hun!! awesome job
  • You look great! WTG!
  • nothing great?!

nothing great?! are you kidding?! you've lost over 60 pounds in 4 months!! you look awesome and you have a great attitude. congrats on your success- you will be at goal in no time!!
  • You look great Avalynn! Congrats on your progress so far!