Found some old pics. 30 lbs lost!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm at about 30 lbs lost, it fluctuates a lot. I'd like to loose a few more still and tone up. That is the next leg of my journey, the toning up part! First 2 are before. Last two are more recent!

• Wow! You look amazing! WTG!
  • Congratulations! You look absolutely beautiful.

BTW, I love the dress you're wearing in the third picture. It's really pretty.
  • You are so pretty!
  • You look tiny in the last two pictures! Esp. the one in the floral dress. Good luck with the rest of your journey (although you hardly need it). =)
  • Aw thanks ladies!

I'm very happy with my size, I just want to feel stronger and run farther it's addicting!
  • You look amazin. I have about the same weight to lose. How did you do it and how long did it take you?
  • WOW look how tiny you are! Amazing congrats on the wonderful job!
  • Lose25 - honestly, it took me about 2 years, and I'm still working on it. I could have done it much faster, but my social/school life tended to get in the way, and I didn't try as hard as I should have.

I did it by counting calories and I started training for races. I eat 1,200 on days I don't exercise, days I do exercise I eat something small, and on days I run over an hour I add a power bar before so that's about an extra 200 - 300 calories. I started with a 5K, then a 10k, now I'm training for a half marathon. The races really motivated me!
  • cute kid!
  • You are gorgeous! Awesome job!! (I also love the 3rd pic dress -- cute!!!)
  • Thanks everyone about the dress. It's from Goodwill!
  • You look great!
  • wow, you have definitely inspired me!!!
  • Hey.. Thank you for the answer. I have been really fursterated since i havent lost much weight and its the same with me school and life get in the way. So two years. That motivates me no to give up. Thanks