Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 01-08-2008, 05:12 AM   #1  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

Talking Rated R: Old Partial Monty Progress pics. (Wedgy warning)

I've never shared a progress pic, though I told of these infamous pics under the thread title Partial Monty: Progress pics. The first pic was taken in January of 2007 and the second was taken in April of 2007. I know they are both getting old, and I have lost more weight since then... but I needed a pick me up so I decided to go through some of my personal files and I found these. My butt and and back have shown the greatest decrease. LoL. I apologize in advance if this is more skin (or wedgies) than anyone ever wanted to see! Lmao.

The thought of the progress pics was I wanted to see, accurately, what my body looks like as it changes.

...damn those bikini bottoms.

Last edited by Reddalice; 01-09-2008 at 05:06 AM. Reason: grammar challenged
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Great progress from jan- april, but since it's now been a year since you started, you need to take and post more current pics. I'll bet that wedgy is gone now!
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:22 PM   #3  
Strong to the finish!

S/C/G: 295/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

This really helps me because I'm struggling right now and it's so cool to see the difference! Thanks for sharing... I am anxious to see more pics - I also bet the wedgie's gone now.
ekstatikia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #4  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

0.o My back fat was crooked. ANYWAYS, it really gave me a lift today... I look at myself every day and just don't get the benefit of seeing the change that happens... so I feel like I am going nowhere. It was a good reminder, and I recommend it. I'll update as I go! Especially now that I have gotten over the initial embarrassment of putting those up; now that internet has seen me in my underwear.
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote