Old 04-04-2009, 11:06 PM   #1  
Learning from Mistakes!!

S/C/G: 213/194/135

Height: 5.5

Default Gained 15lbs, Restarting without my Center's help.

Hi Everyone, I had started MRC on July 1, 2008. It was the best decision of my life. I started out at 193 and lost 46 lbs by the end of October. I was so program perfect until stabilization started. I think a combination on losing all that weight and feeling like I could now splurge here and there and with the holidays, I ended up getting further and further away from program. My children had also started some afterschool activities and I just fell back into my old routines & eating habits. Being so busy with them I even stopped walking which I love to do. For the past couple months I plan on starting program again on MONDAY, or tommorrow, or at lunch time. Auughhh!! I had recommended my up north friend as a call in client. She never got started on the right foot with program so on her last visit to Florida she brought down all of her product and sold it to me at a more than reasonable price. I called my center and spoke with the manager whom I just absolutely love, everyone at my center for that matter, I told her about my awesome buy and how bad I've been. She advised me to come into center. I had asked it I would have to pay to resign since I had gained 15lbs. She said the most important thing is to get in here and worry about that later. I ended up no going in and have since. I want to go but I just can't fork out another $100. I know in my heart that I have what it takes to lose it and keep it off on my own and with the support of this sight. I want to get back to an acceptable weight then go back to the center and get the support I need to stabilize and do maintenance the correct way. My husband encourages me to do it on my own and doesn't think I need to go to the center....he doesn't realize the emotional part of losing weight and what some women and men have to go through. I don't really have anyone else that is supportive of the program, some family members just think I should just cut portions and call it a day. Anyhow, I would love to hear your feedback. Tommorrow is going to be my official 1st day back. I have to, I went shopping tonight to buy a 10 because my 8's are way to snug.....I couldn't do it because my goal I set for myself was to never wear anything higher than an 8. So, even though I am uncomfortable I couldn't do it. I only want & need to lose 15 lbs, I should have this off within the month if I am dedicated like before. Then I will be able to wear some of my 6's again, too!!

Sorry this is so long, but I have been holding a lot in since no one to really talk to about that I think would really understand. I think some of my friends and family are probably thinking "oh, you've gained 15lbs, its a matter of time you'll gain it all back. I told you spending all that money would be a waste" I want to show my friends and family that this is just a speedbump on my lifes journey and that I can find my way to the smooth roads.

Thank you to all that read this.

1 thinner me.
1 thinner me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:19 PM   #2  

You sound very determined.Good luck!!!!!!!!
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:03 AM   #3  
Jamaica Bound

S/C/G: 213/173/150(170 by 6/18/09)

Height: 5'5"

Default Determination is Required

I know as part of any weight loss program, determination is required. It seems you have several types of determination. You are determined not to have to buy bigger clothes and you are also deteremined to prove to yourself as well as your friends that the loss was worth the cost. I think you can do it, in fact I know you can do it. Just follow the program to the tee just like you did before. I know the support at the center is amazing, but with the support here you can follow through with your plan. Good luck and when you weigh in make sure you let us know on here because you will get the support you would have from your center. Huggers!!!
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #4  
Angel

S/C/G: 218/ticker/170

Height: 5'5"

I think its great that you are starting back. This site has really been encouraging to me. It helps reading about other peoples experiences. I cant wait to get to my goal. Just keep us updated and we'll give you the support you nee.
ahobbs55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #5  
Im naked under my clothes

S/C/G: 196/see ticker/165

Height: 5' 7

Stay focused and you WILL do it!
Getting Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 217/217/175

Height: 5'11"

You can do this! Hang in there and believe in yourself!
lv2ski2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #7  
Learning from Mistakes!!

S/C/G: 213/194/135

Height: 5.5

Thank you everyone for your encouraging words and support. I haven't been doing as good as I wanted and have come to terms that I need the center. I will be going in tonight. My goal is to feel comfortable in a bikini this summer. I haven't worn one for 11 years! I hope to be in one by my birthday in May. I will continue to need your support on here and hopefully be able to offer some myself. I'll start checking in on the main forum. See ya there!
1 thinner me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:30 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 thinner me View Post
Hi Everyone, I had started MRC on July 1, 2008. It was the best decision of my life. I started out at 193 and lost 46 lbs by the end of October. I was so program perfect until stabilization started. I think a combination on losing all that weight and feeling like I could now splurge here and there and with the holidays, I ended up getting further and further away from program. My children had also started some afterschool activities and I just fell back into my old routines & eating habits. Being so busy with them I even stopped walking which I love to do. For the past couple months I plan on starting program again on MONDAY, or tommorrow, or at lunch time. Auughhh!! I had recommended my up north friend as a call in client. She never got started on the right foot with program so on her last visit to Florida she brought down all of her product and sold it to me at a more than reasonable price. I called my center and spoke with the manager whom I just absolutely love, everyone at my center for that matter, I told her about my awesome buy and how bad I've been. She advised me to come into center. I had asked it I would have to pay to resign since I had gained 15lbs. She said the most important thing is to get in here and worry about that later. I ended up no going in and have since. I want to go but I just can't fork out another $100. I know in my heart that I have what it takes to lose it and keep it off on my own and with the support of this sight. I want to get back to an acceptable weight then go back to the center and get the support I need to stabilize and do maintenance the correct way. My husband encourages me to do it on my own and doesn't think I need to go to the center....he doesn't realize the emotional part of losing weight and what some women and men have to go through. I don't really have anyone else that is supportive of the program, some family members just think I should just cut portions and call it a day. Anyhow, I would love to hear your feedback. Tommorrow is going to be my official 1st day back. I have to, I went shopping tonight to buy a 10 because my 8's are way to snug.....I couldn't do it because my goal I set for myself was to never wear anything higher than an 8. So, even though I am uncomfortable I couldn't do it. I only want & need to lose 15 lbs, I should have this off within the month if I am dedicated like before. Then I will be able to wear some of my 6's again, too!!

Sorry this is so long, but I have been holding a lot in since no one to really talk to about that I think would really understand. I think some of my friends and family are probably thinking "oh, you've gained 15lbs, its a matter of time you'll gain it all back. I told you spending all that money would be a waste" I want to show my friends and family that this is just a speedbump on my lifes journey and that I can find my way to the smooth roads.

Thank you to all that read this.

1 thinner me.
I am on my way back on track,too. Good luck, you can do this!
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote