Old 09-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #1  
lettergirl74

S/C/G: 166/142/131

Height: 5'8

Default Wendy's thought of the day. 9/17/13

Do you guys ever notice that when you are trying to lose weight every commercial on tv and the radio has to do with food. Well, maybe not every commercial, but close. I am tempted for a split second, but then focus on how I will look and feel better without all of the junk I was eating before.
Lettergirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #2  

Not so much TV for me. Work for me. Every desk i walk past has a candy bowl. Every morning someone has donuts to share or bagels. Every afternoon there is an email about where there are catering left overs from a work lunch. Or 3pm cookies. I work with 15 men in IT and they all eat eat eat! someoen today oepned up a package of oreos. I asked them all to move the food to a different table where I cant see it but it still stinks just yesterday my work brought in Hagen Daz ice cream truck to serve us all free sundaes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its ridiculous.
clarissairene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #3  
lettergirl74

S/C/G: 166/142/131

Height: 5'8

Oh no clarrisairene! That would be really tough to work around. At my work someone occasionally brings in doughnuts. I think how a few weeks ago I would have eaten one or two. But then I would not feel good about it. There is something very liberating about walking away from the junk food. We got this girl! :-)
Lettergirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote