Old 01-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 212/198/127

Height: 5"4

Default Strange Sensation?

Ok, so I know this sounds really weird, but I have question, and hopefully someone can tell me if this is normal lol.

I just started the program last week, and am on the Beige menu. I started that on Sunday. My question is, ever since I started drinking the HNS and following the menu, about twice per hour I feel a low rumbling in my body, like it's coming from under my stomach, if that makes sense? I've been chalking it up to the fact that I am really in tune with my body; When I was pregnant, I felt my daughter moving inside me at only 12 weeks, and she was my first child lol.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or is it just me being weird lol. And what would cause it?
milasmommy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:38 PM   #2  
Tellin' it like it is!

S/C/G: RESTART:153.5/147/135

Height: 5'4"

is it the sensation of hunger? lol maybe you arent used to feeling it
mkroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:41 PM   #3  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkroyer View Post
is it the sensation of hunger? lol maybe you arent used to feeling it
yip, when she speaks, it may be short and sweet, but likely is right-on as usual!
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #4  

No its not coming from my stomach, its not hunger at all actually lol...its more like if you had a cell phone in your pocket and it was on vibrate and was going off every once in awhile lol...I've never experienced anything like it before so it just feels weird. It doesn't hurt or annoy me, it's just an odd sensation
Old 01-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #5  
Started Aug 2010

S/C/G: 263/150/195

Height: 5'5"

It might just be gas bubbles, digestion stuff going on. I have that sometimes. I think it's because we're eating more fiber/roughage (veggies) than we're used to.

When I get it, it's not painful or anything, and no one else hears/notices it, but I can feel it. Not bad, just weird.
teacherlady79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #6  

LOL EXACTLY! I can just feel it but no one can hear it lol...
Old 01-26-2011, 10:02 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by milasmommy87 View Post
No its not coming from my stomach, its not hunger at all actually lol...its more like if you had a cell phone in your pocket and it was on vibrate and was going off every once in awhile lol...I've never experienced anything like it before so it just feels weird. It doesn't hurt or annoy me, it's just an odd sensation
I have a similar sensation near my pubic bone. Feels like a cell phone vibrating in my pocket. Off/on, off/on. My husband listened to it (he's an internist) and told me I was actually feeling blood flowing through a valve. No harm, just very in tune with my body. It can be distracting at times, but not a problem.
pbolton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:54 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 196/180/140

Height: 5'1

Milasmommy-I have the same feeling. I think it is gas, because I have def. been producing more of that (TMI I know..but i'm just being honest). I feel like a walking musical instrument haha. Can anyone else confirm that they had an increase in gas at the beginning? I just want to make sure I am "normal"...probably just shocking my body...eating healthy.
karla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:05 AM   #9  
Started Aug 2010

S/C/G: 263/150/195

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla View Post
Milasmommy-I have the same feeling. I think it is gas, because I have def. been producing more of that (TMI I know..but i'm just being honest). I feel like a walking musical instrument haha. Can anyone else confirm that they had an increase in gas at the beginning? I just want to make sure I am "normal"...probably just shocking my body...eating healthy.
Haha. Not only did I have an increase of gas at the beginning, but I still tend to be a little gassy sometimes. That's ok, though. It's a minor inconvenience, nothing more. Luckily, my husband and I are amused by things like that, so it doesn't bother him, either.
teacherlady79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:19 PM   #10  

That's exactly where I feel it too, pbolton1! So it is blood flowing? LOL that is actually kind of cool, as long as its not signaling a problem lol...
Old 01-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla View Post
Hahaha.....yes I can confirm this....I had quite the embarrassing situation happen while at work lol. I work at a College, and I had just started the MRC program and was feeling WAY more gassy than normal...and it was my late night so I figured I would just let it out in the comfort of my own office. Well as I stood up to go to a file cabinet, one slipped out (I couldn't even control it lol). And right as I went to try and cover the smell up, a really cute instructor walked into my office to ask me a question. At first I thought that he couldn't smell it lol...but then the look on his face completely gave it away!! I was mortified!!!! Glad I'm not the only one though lol
Old 01-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #12  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by milasmommy87 View Post
Hahaha.....yes I can confirm this....I had quite the embarrassing situation happen while at work lol. I work at a College, and I had just started the MRC program and was feeling WAY more gassy than normal...and it was my late night so I figured I would just let it out in the comfort of my own office. Well as I stood up to go to a file cabinet, one slipped out (I couldn't even control it lol). And right as I went to try and cover the smell up, a really cute instructor walked into my office to ask me a question. At first I thought that he couldn't smell it lol...but then the look on his face completely gave it away!! I was mortified!!!! Glad I'm not the only one though lol
this is hysterical, but then again I can say that cause it wasn't me! lol
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:10 PM   #13  
Lotus in Bloom

S/C/G: 174.5/See tracker/124

Height: 4' 10"

Whoever smelt it, dealt it!

LOL!

Last edited by hteep123; 01-27-2011 at 11:10 PM.
hteep123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 196/180/140

Height: 5'1

hahaha!
karla is offline   Reply With Quote