Old 10-14-2010, 06:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 167/160/130

Height: 5.0

Default Consultation tomorrow

Hi All, I have my consultation tomorrow evening. I'm looking forward to it because I have a couple friends that have done it and have seen the results so I know it works, but I am on such a tight budget and can really only afford maybe $200 up front. Do you think this is feasible or am I just wasting my time? I want to lose about 30 pounds. Reading these threads have been really encouraging and I'm very anxious about getting started on this plan, I just hope I can afford it!
Sunshine0105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

I really think it differs with each center from what I've read.. I joined last thursday and that week they were running a special (which I hear they do all the time) and it was 1/2 off so it cost me 149.00 to join.. so that might give you an indication, but I hear they will work with budgets too so again I really think it depends on the center etc.. so I would recommend going, getting your consult and see what they tell you, if they aren't running a special now they will soon I'm sure! (also my joining fee doesn't include any supplements you might buy, the only ones mandatory are the HNS's which are protein drinks and they have several prices depending on how many you want to buy at a time, so you can buy by the week or by the month, which ever is easier hope that helps!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #3  

between $150 and $300 to join and probably at least $140-220 (depending on the number) per month for HNS and more if you take supplements.
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote