Old 08-08-2010, 08:04 AM   #1  
tansley

S/C/G: 180.5/127.5/120

Height: 5'3"

Wink Diabetic Husband

I am trying to get my husband to do MRC diet with me so I don't have to cook 2 meals. Does anyone know how I need to alter the measurements for a man? I'm sure the portions should be larger, but how much? I've been doing this diet since last September and as I get closer to goal, I am worn out cooking extra food for him! He does need to lose about 25 pounds so it won't hurt him. He is willing to try it. Thanks for any help you can give.
tansley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

I'm not sure about extra for a guy.. as for Diabetic... My mom is Diabetic and has been doing the plan with me. She doesn't go to the center, but she's lost about 25 lbs. She eats more carbs and dairy that we don't eat.. Her blood sugar has also gone down.
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 313/Going down/175

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansley View Post
I am trying to get my husband to do MRC diet with me so I don't have to cook 2 meals. Does anyone know how I need to alter the measurements for a man? I'm sure the portions should be larger, but how much? I've been doing this diet since last September and as I get closer to goal, I am worn out cooking extra food for him! He does need to lose about 25 pounds so it won't hurt him. He is willing to try it. Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi. My BF is also on the program and he eats more than me, but, I think that's because he weighs more and not because he's a man. He's in his 300's and the only difference is that he gets two snacks a day and I don't. He eats 2 ounces of cheese in the morning and 2 ounces of cheese in the afternoon, but, our breakfast, lunch, and dinners are all the same. I'm not sure what he needs to do different since he's diabetic, but, I know people who are diabetic and have had great success on program. Good luck.
nepeanut is offline   Reply With Quote