Old 02-27-2010, 09:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/151/145

Height: 5'4

Default Losing that last 10-15lbs...

Has anyone else struggled losing your last 10-15 lbs until you get to stabilization?

I have. It's not that I've gone OP, but the weight is coming off so slow these last few weeks. For example, for the past 3 weeks I've only lost a lb a week.

My date will be up next Saturday, March 6th and I'm still 7lbs away from stabilization. I don't think that I'm at a plateau, but to be safe I've changed my food varieties.

If you struggled too, Please share with me...

I'm needind encouragement. Thanks!
librariandiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 196/168/165

Height: 5'7" 1/2

I am right there with you, I have 7lbs to lose and my BMI is 2 points high.
I have been barely losing a lb a week. Let me know what you come up with?
Right now it is too expensive to resign and I'm to close to goal anyway.
sexyrene
sexyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #3  

I'm 9 pounds away from my goal weight. BMI is within normal range, but my fat index is too high. She added 18.5 pounds more. Frustrated. I'm averaging 1.5 pounds a week. Too broke to reinstate before I get to my stabilization. People are already telling me I look sickly because of the weight loss. I don't think 18.5 pounds is gonna happen. She started me up on an enhancer. Waste of money.
missmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/150/155

Height: 5'6.5"

Yes, It really slowed down towards the end for me too. My center even gave me several weeks without having to resign up for more time.....and then signed me up for stabilization when I was still 4# away from my goal. I continued to lose 1-1.5# each week then started stabilization. Much to my surprise... I've lost 2# week one and 2.5# week two on stabilization.
I was completely OP during all of this time. I did start riding my stationary bike every day for 30 min. and I upped my water intake. I tried to change up my food choices and I cut out creamies for the last two weeks before stabilization.
I also tried getting back to basics..like when I first started. I quit fixing things out of the cookbook. I stopped mixing my protiens and I choose only berries or oranges for the fruit. I got all of these ideas from posts on this site.

Just stick with it. The program will work. You can do it.
Roadqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:08 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Yes the end went frustratingly slow....I remember weeks of losing 1/2 pound even. BUT stay the course and you'll get there. It really seemed to "hang on" at the end.
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote