Old 03-29-2010, 06:36 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Still Struggling

Anyone who has been here has seen my posts about struggling the last few months... to be honest I have been struggling on this program for more time than I have been succeeding.

I have been with MRC since the end of June and knowing I am 3 months away from being with MRC for a YEAR to loose 31 lbs is just ridiculous. That along with tomorrow being my 29th birthday is making me want to be so done!

When I turned 27 I started to finally look at my weight and try and loose and from then to today I have lost 45 lbs. With MRC I have lost 24 but put 14 back on.

One thing I noticed today (not a planned day at all so I was not on plan) while at the store looking for food... I kept imagining different things to eat and remembering how I felt eating this or that and the funny thing is that crappy foods never satisfied my hunger like healthy stuff does. Pizza for example leaves me hungry about an hour or so after eating it while I can be satisfied for much longer after eating an on plan meal.

So I hope being 1 year older and so close to a year at MRC will help get me to finish this thing.

This is my promise to you 3FC MRCers that I am going to do it!!! Starting now!!!
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6''

Hang in there Daisy!! I wish I had some miracle advice to give you...but when I get off and in the dumps about MRC there isn't much more that I can do then just get back to it. Reign myself back in and take it one meal at a time. You can do it! I know you can.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #3  

Thanks Hvnlymzic... your doing great btw!
Old 03-29-2010, 07:35 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizy hotrocks View Post
Anyone who has been here has seen my posts about struggling the last few months... to be honest I have been struggling on this program for more time than I have been succeeding.

I have been with MRC since the end of June and knowing I am 3 months away from being with MRC for a YEAR to loose 31 lbs is just ridiculous. That along with tomorrow being my 29th birthday is making me want to be so done!

When I turned 27 I started to finally look at my weight and try and loose and from then to today I have lost 45 lbs. With MRC I have lost 24 but put 14 back on.

One thing I noticed today (not a planned day at all so I was not on plan) while at the store looking for food... I kept imagining different things to eat and remembering how I felt eating this or that and the funny thing is that crappy foods never satisfied my hunger like healthy stuff does. Pizza for example leaves me hungry about an hour or so after eating it while I can be satisfied for much longer after eating an on plan meal.

So I hope being 1 year older and so close to a year at MRC will help get me to finish this thing.

This is my promise to you 3FC MRCers that I am going to do it!!! Starting now!!!
I so know what you are going through.. I also have been struggling since around January. I have 7 lousy pounds to go and I just can't seem to do it. I need to go weigh in tomorrow and I really just don't want to. I paid to re sign until May. I am just tired of the food and the weigh ins and all of it.. But I know I have to do it.. I can't quit and I know this.. I also know we are not the only ones here who feel this way.. But we can do it and we will.. You have done well so far.. Just got to hang in there and finish it..

We will do it!

Cheers!
Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:42 PM   #5  

As a fellow struggler, I have no real advice, but just wanted to send you a hug. I know how hard this is, and I don't have any answers, just a little understanding. I hope that tomorrow feels better. Just try to do what you can and hang in there.

AND --- Happy Birthday tomorrow!! WOO HOO
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

Sorry to hear you are struggling.. I've had a few months like that recently. My only advice is to just get back to basics. After being on the program for so long, you learn where you can cheat. I did this a few weeks ago, and it really helped me.

My struggle is on the weekends. I'm on program all week long, and then I tend to blow it on the weekends. I eat out a lot on the weekends. I've been making poor choices, then I spend the week making up for it..

One Meal at a time.. Hang in there..
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:44 AM   #7  

Thank you ladies.

I have been having some personal struggles that coinside with all of my program struggles so its no wonder. I am an emotional eater and a food addict and it has really been proven to me the last few months.

I made the taco chili from the cookl book, broiled a ton of chicken and cut up a pineapple last night so I feel more prepared.

I will take it meal by meal and just know I can do it... I have succeeded on this program and it works for me I just have to follow it... sounds so simple

Thanks again for all of the support.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:15 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Daisy, I think we are all in the same boat here. But the good news is we know we are not alone so we can help each other. I have asked my center as of today to call me a couple times a week in between visits. I need accountability and I told them this will help me a lot. They said no problem, that is why we are here, to make sure you get to where you need to go.. My problems are due to me only, and not the center. They have done everything they can think of for me so I need to do my part and just do it.. Hang in there.. We are all with you..They had a thought for the day posted and it was something like: If you really want to make it happen you will, if you don't you will make excuses.. That kind of resonated with me.. So no more excuses for me..

Cheers!
Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote