3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   JANUARY-2010 Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/189275-january-2010-thread.html)

Fifties Lady 01-04-2010 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirasmommy (Post 3071702)
Hello all! I am back! I had my tonsillectomy in November. I ended up with pneumonia TWICE, in the hospital once, then had a stomach virus, and have been sick on and off during the entire month of December. I am going back to the center tomorrow after being gone for about 6 weeks. My doctor finally gave me the okay to get back to MRC simply because I was trying to get well and rebuild my immune system. I am excited to get back going tomorrow. Went to the grocery store today and purchased what I need for the week. Happy New Year to everyone! And, very happy to be back!

kERIRASMOMMY, so glad you are back and hope all recovered. What a time to be down over the Holidays. You take care and Happy New Year right back at ya.:carrot:

Roadqueen 01-04-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirasmommy (Post 3071702)
Hello all! I am back! I had my tonsillectomy in November. I ended up with pneumonia TWICE, in the hospital once, then had a stomach virus, and have been sick on and off during the entire month of December. I am going back to the center tomorrow after being gone for about 6 weeks. My doctor finally gave me the okay to get back to MRC simply because I was trying to get well and rebuild my immune system. I am excited to get back going tomorrow. Went to the grocery store today and purchased what I need for the week. Happy New Year to everyone! And, very happy to be back!

Welcome back.
Man you have really been thru alot. Glad you are better and have all that behind you now. Good luck with getting back OP. Here's to staying healthy and lean in the new year. ( I'm raising my morning glass of water.)

kathyb712 01-04-2010 11:59 AM

NSV I am officially, really and truly below my weight on my driver's license LOL
That weight says 250 HAH!
3 more to go for the 50 lb board!! wooohooo!!

kristih6 01-04-2010 12:47 PM

kathyb712 - 50 lbs in 3 months is simply phenomenal. This is something that you should be proud of! I hope to be in your shoes one day soon - but way to go!

MEEZOOGIRL 01-04-2010 01:05 PM

I'm sooooo glad the holidays are over too.. I stayed OP for New Years. It was tough, especially with all the time off. Went to way in today and was down 4 lbs. YEAH!! I feel much better staying OP than I did over christmas when I was way off program..

Here's to seeing less of you ladies in 2010...

keirasmommy 01-04-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonnieAdl (Post 3072779)
My goodness! You have had a rough time the last couple of months . Glad you are back and well enough to get back on the program. Hope you have a great year of weight loss and no more illness..

Cheers!

Ronnie:carrot:

Thanks Ronnie! Glad to be back! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I have no more illness! At least no more BIG illnesses!!

keirasmommy 01-04-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathyb712 (Post 3073685)
NSV I am officially, really and truly below my weight on my driver's license LOL
That weight says 250 HAH!
3 more to go for the 50 lb board!! wooohooo!!

Excellent job! Keep up the great work! Great NSV!!:carrot:

kathyb712 01-04-2010 02:42 PM

Thanks Kristi!! I am soooo stoked about this program and my loss. I only wish I was starting at your starting weight instead of mine lol but it's all good. I'll be there before ya know it!!

Hope everyone keeps up the great work!!

kathyb712 01-04-2010 02:43 PM

Thanks kierasmommy!! Glad your back hope your health is better and stays that way!! Welcome back!!

E4FEwife 01-04-2010 05:33 PM

It's a new year and my body has FINALLY decided to let go. After a month of staying OP and only losing 5.5 lbs according to the scale (6.5 lbs of actual fat though.) I weighed-in today and in 4 days I have lost 4 lbs. Wooo hooooo. That puts me down to less than 10 lbs to go! I am in the final stretch. :carrot: I get to attend my pre-stabaliztion appt on Thursday, I wonder what that will be like??? :?:

rn5192008 01-04-2010 05:46 PM

Kristh6

I was trying 2 decide if I should do preconditioning or the yellow and blue menus also. I've decided 2 do the yellow and blue menus.What did u decide?

kristih6 01-04-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rn5192008 (Post 3074551)
Kristh6

I was trying 2 decide if I should do preconditioning or the yellow and blue menus also. I've decided 2 do the yellow and blue menus.What did u decide?

I decided to do preconditioning since I really was not concious of what I was eating over the holidays. Did alot of idle munching so weaning myself back down to 3 meals a day. Are you doing this on your own as well?

leigh34 01-04-2010 09:47 PM

Ahhhh Yippeee!!!

Went to WI tonight (first time since 12/18 due to vacation out of town) and lost 6 lbs over my 2 weeks away from home!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

I am soooo excited I cannot stand it. I knew I had lost about 3 lbs, but NEVER dreamed it would be more than 5!! I've stayed on track and am now almost half way to goal! What a GREAT way to start the year!

rn5192008 01-04-2010 11:33 PM

I'm going to do it on my own until I get to 20 lbs of goal then resign since i still need 2 go thru stabilzation and maintenance

Keiko 01-05-2010 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leigh34 (Post 3075159)
Went to WI tonight (first time since 12/18 due to vacation out of town) and lost 6 lbs over my 2 weeks away from home!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

I am soooo excited I cannot stand it. I knew I had lost about 3 lbs, but NEVER dreamed it would be more than 5!! I've stayed on track and am now almost half way to goal! What a GREAT way to start the year!

Awesome job Leigh! You did great on vacation! :p