Old 11-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/230/130

Height: 5'3

Default thinkg about joining MRC

I everyone I am new to 3fatchicks and the MRC. I am thinking about checking out this program and would like to know who has recently sign up and how much it cost? I have seen people who have paid $99 dollors to joing all the weigh up to $300.I also wanted to know if you can bring your child to the sessions, since my hubby will deploying soon and don't have a babysitter. Thank you for you input.

tryingtofindmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:47 PM   #2  
Teresa

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5'7 1/2"

It does seem like there is great variance in what the program costs. Possibly because some centers will have a special at times others do not. I can tell you that I paid $99 for 17 weeks, but that does not include the HNS or any supplements. The HNS are required for the program it those run pretty much the same at all centers. 5 boxes for $50 or 10 boxes for $90. Depending on your starting weight you would either have 4 or 5 of these a day, each box has 7. As far as the supplements go, if I had to rank them I would put the MRC6 first, then the All Day Weight loss. The others I don't know. The EFA's and other oils are a very important part. There are several people that get similar items as other places which are less costly. I can tell you that taking your child with you shouldn't be a problem when you go in. Hope this helps. I can tell you it is a great program and I'm sure you will get a lot more info from others.
TeresaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/191.5/130

Height: 5' 0''

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtofindmeagain View Post
I everyone I am new to 3fatchicks and the MRC. I am thinking about checking out this program and would like to know who has recently sign up and how much it cost? I have seen people who have paid $99 dollors to joing all the weigh up to $300.I also wanted to know if you can bring your child to the sessions, since my hubby will deploying soon and don't have a babysitter. Thank you for you input.

Welcome. The cost of the program varies depending on how much weight you want to lose. I needed to lose 72 pounds and so they put me on a 24 week program, which cost me over 300$. To me it was so worth it though. I have learned so much while being on this program and in 3 weeks down 11.5 pounds! And yes you can bring your child. It takes literally 5 minutes for you to come to the center and weigh in once you are on the program.
changes4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6''

I take my son every time I go in. He's just over a year old and the consultant holds him for me when i weigh in and i bring a truck for him to roll around while we talk. They actually love him there. They say hi to him before me which is great...love my kid and i'll love you.

The advice above about the prices are absolutely correct though...the sign up fee is a little deceptive because of the supplement prices. They stack up a little as you go along, but it works and is worth it for that reason to me.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote