Old 11-04-2009, 11:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 384/345/299

Height: 5'4

Question new to the board

I found this board while googling MRC a while back. It was from reading older posts here that helped me make the decision to join. I joined July 7th and have lost 38 pounds so far.

What are you all taking and what do you feel is contributing to your success the most?

Kris
krisls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:03 AM   #2  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

The success so far for me is that the food and supplements (for the most part) are very good, and leave me full, so I don't feel compelled to MUNCH. I am so happy to find something that leaves me feeling like I have control over what happens from day to day, as opposed to just doing whatever felt or tasted right "in the moment". Keep up the good work Kris!
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/136/140

Height: 5'5"

For me is it the accountibility. I go into my center twice a week to weigh in. I was an avid weight watcher member but knew that after my meeting I could cheat and still get the weight back off before next meeting. Here I do not cheat at all. I paid a lot of money to do program and I don't want to mess it up. More than ever I want this to be my last round of weight loss. I want to go through stabilization and then through maintenance. I feel that weight watchers is way behind when it comes to the maintenance part of program. MRC is really working for me and I am happier than ever and not hungry. Keep up the great work krisls
dance4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #4  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Welcome to the board! I currently take the Flaxseed oil, MRC-6, Relacore (instead of the cortitrim), chromium picolinate (sp?), guggol and of course the daily multi-vitamin. I purchase the MRC-6, chromium, and guggol from the center. Everything else I buy at Wal-Mart.
noahsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/216/155

Height: 5'7"

Default Three success ditties that work for me

I'm keeping it pretty simple. I take the oil, acid, vitamins and CoQ10. When craving between meals I'll use the guggol.

Contributing to my success?
1) Getting everything out of my cupboards and fridge that isn't on the plan. To have to leave the house to get junk food or even just something off plan is incentive enough for me to eat something within plan that's right in front of me. (Since I live with my husband, I keep his foods in cupboards and on shelves I rarely open or see.)

2) Making a few meals ahead helps me stay on track. That way when I want to just grab lunch it doesn't have to be a big production of cutting up veggies, cooking meat, etc.

3) I also allow myself to make occasional choices off plan. <egads> I know that this slows down my weight loss, but my personal motivation is around wanting my mind to accept that I'm committing to a life-long change of healthier eating, rather than a diet I want to rebel from when it's over. Hope that makes sense.
smiles123 is offline   Reply With Quote