Old 09-22-2009, 10:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Talking Calling all Floridians!!

Hey FL people! I just wanted to see who was from the Sunshine state...

I'm in Inverness, and go to the Beverly hills office (it's a satellite office out of Ocala only open on Thursdays). So... roll call! Where are you all from?
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmb9697 View Post

I'm in Inverness, and go to the Beverly hills office (it's a satellite office out of Ocala only open on Thursdays). So... roll call! Where are you all from?
I'm actually from Daytona Bch/Port Orange area, grew up in Flagler County and have been living in Savannah, GA for 4 years now... miss FL and still consider myself a "Floridian" :0)
Karen1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 224/214/150

Quote:

I am in Tampa, I moved here 12 years ago from Massachusetts. I go to the New Tampa office which is a satellite office of Brandon. They too are only open on Thursdays.
kimtpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/221/167

Height: 5'10

I'm originally from Hollywood, FL but hubby is in the marines so we are stationed in Parris Island, SC, but I still consider myself a Floridian..lol
Michelle86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/159/133

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtpa View Post
I am in Tampa, I moved here 12 years ago from Massachusetts. I go to the New Tampa office which is a satellite office of Brandon. They too are only open on Thursdays.

Just thought I'd say "hi"! I am a native Texan but lived in Massachusetts for 5 yrs. Moved back to TX 4 yrs ago but I loved my little town in Massachusetts (lived in Charlton....right next to Sturbridge)
shopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:59 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 184/177/150

Height: 5'11

Unhappy

Quote:

Hi Ladies,

I am in Orange Park/Jacksonville area. I have really enjoyed reading these posts but have not felt I had alot to add due to being new to MRC and due to recent days eating off program.

Any advice you ladies can share about eating on program after a week or so of non program eating would be appreciated. I am struggling with not wanting the carbs again !
Bath Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:37 AM   #7  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bath Sky View Post
Hi Ladies,

I am in Orange Park/Jacksonville area. I have really enjoyed reading these posts but have not felt I had alot to add due to being new to MRC and due to recent days eating off program.

Any advice you ladies can share about eating on program after a week or so of non program eating would be appreciated. I am struggling with not wanting the carbs again !
That's what we are here for, Bath Sky! Each day is a new day - decide that today you will eat only On Program. By saying 'struggling with not wanting cabs again" are you meaning you are tired of salads? What specifically are you not wanting to eat and what are you eating instead? We are here because we all are struggling and we can help each other. I'm glad you're here too. jeanette
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 184/177/150

Height: 5'11

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuselady View Post
That's what we are here for, Bath Sky! Each day is a new day - decide that today you will eat only On Program. By saying 'struggling with not wanting cabs again" are you meaning you are tired of salads? What specifically are you not wanting to eat and what are you eating instead? We are here because we all are struggling and we can help each other. I'm glad you're here too. jeanette
Hi Ladies and thanks for the note,

I am very tired of salads, and low fat dressing and in general want to eat all my regular comfort foods, like chick fil a nuggets, potato chips, reeses candy bars....I could go on and on. I do not enjoy cooking and I am into fast meals, eating on plan takes alot more effort. I know that I would loose faster/more if I were eating on plan more often, but boy, I am finding I am such an emotional eater.
Bath Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:56 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopgirl View Post
Just thought I'd say "hi"! I am a native Texan but lived in Massachusetts for 5 yrs. Moved back to TX 4 yrs ago but I loved my little town in Massachusetts (lived in Charlton....right next to Sturbridge)
I was born and raised in MA in a little town called Southboro (1/2 way between Boston and Worcester on Rt. 9) Blink and you miss us....
Old 09-26-2009, 12:32 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Hey Bath Sky! I'm in OP this weekend, in the reserves so I'm hanging out at the Navy Base...
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:03 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 311/ticker/150

Height: 5-5

Hi I live in Palm Coast, born and raised in Daytona Beach!
kccross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:46 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 195/159/133

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtpa View Post
I was born and raised in MA in a little town called Southboro (1/2 way between Boston and Worcester on Rt. 9) Blink and you miss us....

I worked in Southborough as a temp when I was initially looking for work! LOL! I totally know where that is. When I found a nursing job, I worked for Fallon Clinic in Worcester (which is everywhere around the Worcester area and surrounding towns). Southboro has grown quite a bit in the last few years. Too funny!
shopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopgirl View Post
I worked in Southborough as a temp when I was initially looking for work! LOL! I totally know where that is. When I found a nursing job, I worked for Fallon Clinic in Worcester (which is everywhere around the Worcester area and surrounding towns). Southboro has grown quite a bit in the last few years. Too funny!
OMG I usually have to tell people that it the next town over from Framingham heading west on Rt 9. I use to use the Volvo dealership that was on the corner of Rt. 9 and Oak Hill Rd. as the marker to know yes, your there. My folks are still there, they live on Rt. 85 (aka Marlboro Rd) just north of St. Mark's Private School.

To torture them back in April I sent my daughter (she is 23 and had just graduated FSU in Dec.) for 2 weeks to help my mom out. She had her knee replaced for the 2nd time and my dad is trying to run a business and she needed help. It was kind of funny listening to them complain about one another... but everyone survived.

They have been bugging me ( and my older brother in NC) to come home for a visit, but when I go home it either hotter than **** or there a snow storm. I am thinking about making in trip in October sometime just for a weekend. Love my folks just can't stand the rest of the family so it will be unannounced. It's better that way.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:27 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 212/179/140

Height: 5'2

Jacksonville here!
taytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccross View Post
Hi I live in Palm Coast, born and raised in Daytona Beach!

Hey Kccross,
I was born in Daytona Beach, moved to Flagler County when I was 8, went to Bunnell Elementary school, Belle Terre (Buddy Taylor) Middle school and graduated from Flagler Palm Coast HS. Got Married and moved back to DB when I was 18, then Port Orange 1 year later. Lived there for 11 years before I moved to Savannah, GA 4 yrs ago for school. It's a small world!
Karen1234 is offline   Reply With Quote