Old 10-30-2008, 09:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/219/140

Height: 5'5

Question Bored with program....Please help

I am getting bored with the progam....I started in May, lost 23 lbs and have slowly gained 12 of it back....I will lose and gain, lose and gain, etc. It reacently got worse when my husband got off the program and my daughter move back home. Please help...
shekeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:32 AM   #2  
You Will Get There

S/C/G: 316/316/200

Height: 5'7"

What program are you on? Either you may have to spice it up to make it more interesting.
erricah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #3  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekeco View Post
I am getting bored with the progam....I started in May, lost 23 lbs and have slowly gained 12 of it back....I will lose and gain, lose and gain, etc. It reacently got worse when my husband got off the program and my daughter move back home. Please help...
The best thing I can tell you is to (1) mix up your menus and (2) keep in mind the time & expense you've already put into it. In the end you can only find motivation within yourself.
The other thing I find helps me is exercise - when I do it I feel better, and know that I'm doing everything I can to maximize my chance for success. If I'm not exercising, I find it easier to slack off on the eating as well. But that's just me.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote