Old 04-03-2018, 05:39 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default On my journey - 2nd time around

Hi Medifasters!

I've been stalking this board for years. I finally decided to sign up to help me with my weight loss journey the second time around. The first time I lost 40lbs and then I was laid off from my job. So, of course, I started reaching for the rocky road ice cream... 4 years later, I've gained 50lbs.

I've tried to get back on the wagon, but my willpower was only at 70%. I would eat good during the day and come up and pig out. I've since incorporated a workout routine, but the more I work out the more I eat. So I'm a toned 213 now. 213 is the heaviest I've been, EVER. (Pregnancy, I thought I was a WHOPPING 183, I so wish I could see that number now).

Anyways, my food came in today and I will officially start my Day 1 tomorrow.

I can't wait to see the pounds drop, see my clothes become baggy, gain energy, and be the best me that I can be.
soon2bedrph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: [url=https://www.TickerFactory

Height: 5'3

Default I hear ya sister

I had a positive run with Medifast about 3 years ago and also lost 40 pounds. I stopped for one week at Christmas and binged my way back to regaining 35 of it. Since then I bet I’ve had 100 first days. Today was 101. I have a $300 healthy wager that is up in July, it’s do or pay time and I am trying to do. So tired of obsessing about weight. Good luck to you!
Kayegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 09:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 182/130/130

Height: 5'3"

Don't you wish you could be the kind of person that didn't eat when stressed? I have a few friends like this who say, "Oh, I can't eat....I'm too worried about something." Don't I wish! haha

Hopefully those of us back on the plan can finally get that transition and maintenance right.
Old Biddy is offline   Reply With Quote