Old 10-30-2016, 07:58 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 260/194/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcherrycoke View Post
Well, I did it. I'm at goal
:c arrot:

CONGRATUALTIONS!

You're a rock star! Really! Over 100 pounds...you've got a new body!

What's your best tip for making it to goal? Did you stay on-plan 100% the entire time?

EDIT: LOL, I tried to fix that weird "c arott" thing but can't! Imagine another dancing carrot up there!

Last edited by dweedledee; 10-30-2016 at 07:59 PM.
dweedledee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:05 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 260/194/145

I've been off plan for a few days and my weight is up. I'll update my ticker.

I'm going to give it another go today,new month, new resolve. I love new months. I had success in the past using daily guided meditation, yoga and subliminal messaging (I know that sounds crazy). I'll hold off on the yoga for the first week but will do the other two.

1: Mixed Berry Crunch Cereal + 1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk, 2 C. coffee
2: Optavia Coconut Curry Bar
3: Pizza Bites
4: Optavia honey chili bar + coffee
5: L&G 5oz. beef shwarma + tossed salad with olive oil + lemon dressing
6: MF chewy cookie dough bar
Snack: SF Jello

I have to find an alternative to my current flavored, SF coffee creamer which has 2gm carbs/1 T. I also need to make Jello since I don't like the prepared cups.
dweedledee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 08:46 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 269/228/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm here!!! I've lost 32.2 lbs in 10 weeks, week 11 weigh-in is tomorrow.

I feel like I've been struggling since Boss's day, at work we had a huge potluck and I made some horrible food choices. After that I figured out I could still lose a couple to 3 lbs a week and still have a cheat meal... I HAVE to get out of this destructive cycle. I lose 3-4 days every time I cheat and for some reason it still doesn't sink in to me that it is not worth it, I could be losing 5-6 lbs a week instead of 2-3. And then Halloween happened and I convinced myself it was alright to have candy since I had lost 30 lbs.... BAD IDEA. Getting back on track is rough after eating off plan, nothing tastes good and textures are funny to me.

I have dropped 3 pant sizes though, that is super encouraging

I also feel like I'm in a L&G rut, I keep rotating the same 4 meals all the time. However, my boyfriend and I aren't tired of them yet so I suppose stretching them a little longer will be alright
Mal2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 11:01 AM   #19  
Medifast Dieter

S/C/G: 237/.../169

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcherrycoke View Post
Well, I did it. I'm at goal
I hope you're still doing well. I got off MF for the week of Christmas, but I'm back on it again. I didn't weigh myself. I am going to weigh in next Monday.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Hoping to see a check in from some folks. Maybe with the holidays coming to a close more people will check in regularly... at least for a little while.
ginamay28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 10:53 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 269/228/150

Height: 5'4"

I am officially on my re-start after my holiday break. I went off plan from December 10th until Monday (January 16th), I was up 6.4 lbs but I enjoyed every minute of "freedom" lol... perhaps a little too much! Here I sit on day 3 of plan, I was down 5.2 lbs as of this morning so I'll take it!

I missed the structure of being OP when I took my break, it was almost too stressful to try and plan what to take for lunch or go out and grab for lunch. The first week off plan was very liberating, I could eat whatever I wanted; Week 2 - 4 was a different story, I completely dreaded lunch time because nothing sounded good to me. Today is day 3, no headaches or cravings so far which is exciting. I also go to take a link out of my watch, so that was also good motivation

I'm down a total of 41 lbs over 17 weeks on this program. I am determined to get this weight off before the next holidays!! I know I can do it, my cousin lost 100 lbs in a little over 9 months. Cheers to the New Year and maintaining goals!!
Mal2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:53 PM   #21  
Jesus, I trust in You

Height: 5' 2"

Mal2600 ~ Wow! Fantastic recovery! I applaud you for not giving up and returning to MF!
Please join us on the thread Medifast Round Two...very active, encouraging and thought provoking!
You and your enthusiasm would certainly be welcomed!
MorningGlory1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:40 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 154/154/125

Height: 5/3

Default how do i make a tracker?

How do i make a weight tracker for my page?
Chubbynurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:20 PM   #23  
NOOM user

S/C/G: 300/230.6/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbynurse View Post
How do i make a weight tracker for my page?
You need to have 20 posts, though I didn't get mine until well up to 50. I don't think it's automated because I sent a note to the moderators and even then I had to wait a week or so before it became an option.

You'll know you can add it when there is an Edit Signature in the Settings and Options section under User CP in the toolbar.

Then you need go to tickerfactory.com. I think you can click on anyone's tracker and it will take you to the site where you can build your own.

Hope that helps!

Laura
LauraRVA42011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:04 PM   #24  

Glad I found an active forum. The others I used were slowly dying, then....dead! I re-purchased Optavia products. MF seemed too fake tasting to me and I think soy and I are not friends. Have the items, jsut waiting til Monday to bake some things and freeze them for the week of school, then re-start. I have kids in my room even during lunchtime, so it is easier if I can pre-cook an just eat a muffin or something cooked. Not a fan of the bars. I like the new honey chili one, but not the curry one and I can't do chocolate/fruit combos, so not the cherry chocolate bar. I could live on the oatmeal alone, so I usually do oatmeal cookies and freeze them and gran a baggie in the AM and throw it in my school bag. Looking forward to checking in frequently
sidrah is offline   Reply With Quote