Old 12-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 244/155/130

Height: 5"3

Lightbulb Medifast Round 2

I started my Medifast journey back in 2010 (I was 14 at the time). Having lost 106 lbs within the first 9 to 10 months on the program (14 in the first two weeks), I was pretty enthusiastic. I started off at 244 lbs and made it to 139 lbs, before deciding it was time to get off the diet. I stayed at a plateau of 140-145 until 2013 when I was going off to college. Since getting off Medifast, I constantly watch what i eat and exercise daily. I came into some medical issues that had me gain some weight back (PCOS). I am in the 150's, but feel as if I am back at 244 lbs. I decided for health purposes to go back on Medifast just to get to my goal of 130 lbs... This time I am on my own and without a coach like when I was 14 living at home. As my 20th birthday approaches on the 20th, I am hopeful to lose a couple lbs. My Medifast should arrive Monday at school, and I am starting Tuesday. I was hoping if anyone reading can offer me support, as I find going back on Medifast without support is a struggle...

If anyone has gone back on the program or knows the answer to this... If I stick strictly to the 5 & 1 diet, do you think I will lose 10 - 14 lbs my first two weeks?

Also, I recall not exercising the first 2 weeks on the program. I had zero physical active at the time anyways, so it wasn't an issue. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week at school currently... Do you think I should I stop my activity for the two weeks anyways, just for my body to adjust to the Medifast again?
nrlacerenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 08:33 PM   #2  
losing it for good

S/C/G: 219.2/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Since you don't have much to lose this time, I seriously doubt you will lose 10-14 pounds in the first 2 weeks. I am not familiar with Medifast but if it's a very low calorie diet, you'll need to eat back your exercise calories or you'll just be tired all the time.
forkeeps2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:30 PM   #3  

Just checking in to see if you quick working out for the first two weeks on your Round 2. How's it going?
CruiseChick is offline   Reply With Quote