Old 06-15-2014, 11:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 328/319/170

Height: 5-6

Default Medifast Day 4!

Good morning on this sunny Father's Day all!
I am starting day 4 of Medifast, and while that is not a long time in the grand scheme of things, it has felt like longer. I don't mean this in a bad way, either! I am enjoying Medifast thus far, and I am seeing results just after 4 days. The first day was hard. I was SUPER hungry and thought how easy it would be to just grab something to eat, but I made myself resist and I am so glad I did. Each time I resisted and chose NOT to eat off plan, I felt so great! The second day was not as bad. I knew what to expect, but I was still really hungry. Yesterday, the third day was not bad at all. I felt hungry very little, and when I did, it was typically about time for a medifast meal, so it worked out. Today I woke up and had a shake after an hour. That was almost 2 hours ago and I am hungry already, but very shortly I will have a soup so I'm noticing my body adjusting to a schedule.

I spoke with the nutrition staff at Medifast and they said if I get too hungry, I could simply add a few ounces of protein throughout the day. Each day I have eaten fish, so yesterday I had tilapia. Rather than 7 ounces, I had 10 ounces. 7 with dinner, and 3 more ounces a little later.
That seemed to help a bit, but I don't think I like adding anything to the plan. I want to feel like I am doing it 100%.

Anyway, that's my update on Medifast Day 4!
Hope everyone is doing well!
EssieHsnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/176/145

Height: 5'1

Glad your doing well! I'm starting Medifast tomorrow. I've done it before and it is very effective. You're right the first day is the hardest. It definitely gets easier, but the first day can be near impossible to complete. I've had like 3 first days. My biggest challenge is stopping and finding time to eat every 2-3 hours during the work day. However I will find a way to overcome this. It's time for a change. I wish you continued success!
LiveTheChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 328/319/170

Height: 5-6

Did you start your new Medifast journey? Hope all went well!
EssieHsnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 85/85/55

Height: 170

Hello there! congrats with starting a new life;-) Wish you good luck! Will be glad to read your posts)
Gingerjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:07 PM   #5  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Height: 5'5"

You're doing great; good luck and stay focused!! Remember, one day at a time // one meal at a time!!!
KareVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/135

Height: 5/7

I just started 2 days ago and am doing well.... I am def in ketosis and can't seem to get enough to drink!!! How's everyone doing so far?
thinkingthinner is offline   Reply With Quote