Old 02-18-2010, 09:29 AM   #1  

Height: 5'5.5"

Default My Big Fat Commitment

I am not giving up before or after I reach goal! I just ordered 6 months of product from diet direct. With volume and pricing discounts the total was under $150 a month.

It's on chickies. This is WAR on 40lb of fat.
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:25 PM   #2  
Proud Grandmother!

S/C/G: 330/262/170

Height: 5'7"

How's your war going?
TXNana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #3  

Height: 5'5.5"

Thanks for asking! I had some trouble staying on plan because I was getting so hungry. I ended up going to the 5/2 plan which has more calories. There is no "fat burning mode" on this plan. My weight loss has slowed but I am feeling better and still losing more than 1lb a week. I also ended up moving my goal weight up 15lb from the bottom of my healthy weight range to the middle. Hopefully this will be easier for me to maintain and just as healthy. So, only 16lb to go until my goal weight now and I am cruising along. I will WIN the war!

I see from your avatar you have lost a bunch so far! Congratulations.
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:15 PM   #4  
Proud Grandmother!

S/C/G: 330/262/170

Height: 5'7"

YES!!! You will indeed win the war. It's obvious that you're determined and ready to do whatever you have to.

I have lost quite a bit, thank you for noticing. It's taken a long time to lose the first 40 lbs. I did that over 11 months of calorie counting and that is why I'm now on medifast.

I too have had to adjust my goal some and accept that I'm not going to lose as fast as I would have liked.

I'd have liked to have woken up one morning and found that God had knocked about 100 lbs off of me. It hasn't happened!

I'm unable to exercise currently because I injured my left knee and will have to have surgery to repair it. So, I'll stick with my slower rate on medifast which is still a heck of a lot easier, quicker and all around better for me than the calorie counting.

ONWARD FAT FIGHTERS!!!
TXNana is offline   Reply With Quote