Old 10-30-2008, 10:55 PM   #16  

Okay, I'm thinking about placing an order. I was thinking I'd order only two weeks worth to start. (I like dipping my toes in, before jumping right in.)
Would anyone like to offer order suggestions to me?
I saw on another thread that TwoB has a code to receive a $50 discount?
Would you mind sharing?
Thanks to all for being so helpful!
AmyK811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:32 PM   #17  
Operator265

$25 off an order of $150 - Code AUTUMN25
$50 of an order of $275 - Code AUTUMN50
Old 10-31-2008, 12:13 PM   #18  
Very last time I hope

S/C/G: 216/200/140

Height: 5'2"

Hello Everyone,

Please don't boot me off but I am not on MF, I am using wonderslim instead. My problem is my sensitive stomach, I tried MF for a week and ended up with my stomach so messed up it took me over a month to recover from it. I then tried Nutrisystem with the same reaction but on a minor scale. It is so hard to stick to a diet when you have to brace yourself for pain after each meal.

I found wonderslim on the net while searching for something else to try. I have been on the wonderslim program now for six day with absolutely no hint of stomach discomfort. Every single supplement that I have tried so far tastes really great and another bonus is that the plan is not as restrictive as MF based on 6 - 1 meal plan and you are allowed fruits and starch. It does not hurt either that it is easier on the pocketbook. I am sorry if I sound like an ad for wonderslim, it is just that I may have finally found a program that I will be able to stay on and I am excited about it. Big draw back though is they do not have any group support and that is a number one requirement when you embark on a life changing endeavor. If you all do not mind may I join your support group?

Cheers!

Ella
ella dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:50 PM   #19  
Operator265

It's cool. Several people here are on WonderSlim.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:53 PM   #20  
DanLovesMedifast

S/C/G: 358/265.8/159

Height: 6

Ella, We live and let live here! Glad you are here! Dan-O
DanLovesMedifast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:58 PM   #21  
Very last time I hope

Thanks for the kind welcome

Operator265 -
You goal matches mine exactly, I am 5'2", starting weight is 216 lbs and my goal is to get down to 140 lbs. I hope I will do as well as you seem to be doing, I have such difficulty shedding weight. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this time will end with complete success
Old 11-03-2008, 06:27 PM   #22  
Very last time I hope

Unhappy Unrelenting headache, help!

Hello,
Does anyone know if this diet could induce headache, I have had a headache since Saturday which simply refuses to go away and I am wondering if it has anything to do with the diet program. If that is the cause, any idea how to get rid of it?

Ella dee
Old 11-03-2008, 06:40 PM   #23  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Hi Ella,

Some people do experience headaches in the first week on the program. It should be going away as your body gets used to the new diet and rids itself of toxins left over from your previous lifestyle.

Hopefully you will be feeling GREAT tomorrow...and even better after your first weigh in!

Good Luck!

DJ
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:38 PM   #24  
Very last time I hope

Thanks Djay, I guess I will hang in there and hope it goes away soon. Also, could you tell me when is the scheduled weigh in?
Old 11-03-2008, 07:45 PM   #25  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Ella,
There is no scheduled weigh in. Everybody has different ways of dealing with weigh ins. I think most weigh in once a week. Some once a month, Some e very day. Some, never...just go by measurments. You get the idea...Whatever works best to keep you motivated and on track.
I weigh every day...just because I can't stand the suspence...but alot of people get upset about the daily UPS and downs if they do that.
Hang tough! you'll be glad you did!
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #26  
DanLovesMedifast

hi Ella, Welcome!

It gets so much better, just continue on plan and soon the headaches will go away. First week was tough for me, but so glad I stuck with it!

Best of luck to you!

HI DJ!
Old 11-04-2008, 08:57 AM   #27  
A pound lost is a gain!

S/C/G: 265/194.5/170

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Ella! I also use the Wonder Slim product and love the taste and the price! I was buying my product from New Lifestyles before that - same product made at the same factory just a higher price! I am following the New Lifestyle eating plan though instead of the one in the Wonder Slim material which is 5 drinks and 1 lean and green meal. I was afraid adding back all the extras would stop my weight loss and I really want and need to get this poundage off!

Hang in there - everyday it gets a little easier. I am starting week 3 and hardly ever get hungry anymore.

Jacque
jakebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:31 AM   #28  
DanLovesMedifast

Good Morning Fellow MF'ers!

I was in line to vote this a.m. at 5:55 a.m.

So glad everyone is voting! I have never missed a chance to vote!

Hope everyone has a super on plan day!

WE can do it! Dan-O
Old 11-04-2008, 03:19 PM   #29  
Very last time I hope

You are all awesome!

I am afraid to weigh myself though, it always seems that very little weight comes off no matter how strictly I stick to a diet. I will step on the scale on Friday and see how well I have done

Jakebabe - thank you for the information. I have been struggling to get all the supplements in plus the evening meal and fruits too, there is always some food item left over at the end of the day and I have been worried that I am not getting all my nutrients in. It is a relieve to know that there is an approved plan out there for 5:1 program, as long as I get the five drinks in and have my one meal I will not worry too much if I did not eat all the other food items.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:23 PM   #30  
DanLovesMedifast

Hi Ella, We are so glad you are here. There is no rush in weighing. Do what works for you. You have your start weight, you can weigh monthly if that works best. This is your programs. Keep up your hard work and we are all here to support you.