Old 04-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #16  
Operator265

Mine either hasn't gotten here yet or they won't deliver if no one is home. Oh well, I'm off for the next two days. Only problem is I found out the training I'm getting at work is classroom and field work so I'll be getting "physical" pretty quick. I hope I can handle it all at once. If not, I may have to wait till the training is over. Plus I just found out today that the company provides lunches during the training which would make it a whole lot harder. Good luck LiLi hope it goes well. Keep in touch.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #17  

Hi everyone!

Today is one week on MF for me and I've lost 9 pounds. I am so excited! I feel great! I wish I had found this program a long time ago!!
Mom2Cuties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 195.5/182.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Operator - Gosh, I'm sorry your stuff hasn't gotten to you yet. Do you know what company it shipped with? Mine shipped UPS. I heard the doorbell ring, went to answer it, and no one was there but the box...and the cute rear-ended UPS guy was nearly sprinting back to his truck! So at least UPS doesn't seem to require anyone to be there but a doorbell! I hope you get your package in time to start. I hope it will be easy to do with your training classes too. Maybe if you make your lunches ahead of time and put them in a thermos?

Mom2Cuties - Hi!! That's great! I'm liking it so far too! (It's only been a day for me so far though...) Keep up the good work!

So, I feel like I kind of cheated yesterday. I got a humongous snack attack around 10:30 last night and was sooo tempted to run out for some french fries. I settled for my Medifast soy crunchy snack thingy-ma-bobs instead. I already had my snack with my lunch (Medifast crackers with my chili). At least I didn't have french fries! I hope today won't be so bad. I don't think an extra snack would hurt too much in the long run if it's only one time. Will it? Anyone else have snack attacks? How do you deal with them?
LiLi Gettin Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #19  
Operator265

Yeah it's UPS. I do have a notice from people who want to paint numbers on my street for me. I hope they didn't decide to take it. I HATE UPS. They left my wedding ring behind my trash can when I wasn't at home. I was lucky to see it much less not have it stolen. I wish they would just leave a notice so I can pick it up somewhere. Companies should offer shipment options. Whenever I can I ALWAYS ship postal. I'll even pay extra. Somethings the Post Office just does better.

I saved the message on my phone for just this reason. I'm calling shortly. I'm in the mtn. west so it may have taken longer. I hope, I hope. I've already checked out thermoses but I'm waiting to get the stuff so I get the right sizes. Space is precious in my lunch bag. I don't even want the crew calling by the name of the chick who used to come to work with 4 bags of stuff. OMG talk about not belonging on a mine site.

Good luck. Hope to be joining you soon.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:55 PM   #20  
Operator265

SCORE BIG TIME!!! I just found a food scale just like the one on the Today Show at Target for the same price as QVC, so I saved on S&H. Cool Beans.

BUMMER BIG TIME! My order won't be here till Monday, so I'll probably wait until Sat. to begin so I can have at least two days at home before I go to work. I would hate to rip someone's head off as I'm adjusting(well a little)

I'm gonna start following the L/G part and kind of fake my way on much of the rest just to get used the plan. I have fruit cups that are the right size for the SF jello snack so I can save the cups and make them at home for my lunches(OMG I'm a cheapee). I also have oatmeal packets and I'll get a few cans of slimfast. Then once my stuff arrives I'll do my starting weight and be ready to jump in, I hope.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:41 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 263/198/140

Height: 5'7"

Went in to enter a new signature and LO AND BEHOLD... the ability to create a TRACKER!!! Life is sweet........
amazingplatinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:01 AM   #22  
Gettin' Veggie With It!

S/C/G: 02/16/11 196/184/125

Height: 5'8"

Default My weigh in day

Hello group,

Today is my weigh in day and after all of my off plan eating I am on the decline again and am ready to lose the last 34 pounds. I've really got to get into some type of strength training routine too; I am just too flabby. I hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful Sunday.

Jen

Last edited by abovethedin; 04-06-2008 at 11:03 AM.
abovethedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:48 AM   #23  

Default Today is day 8 for me!

Today is day 8 for me and I am down 9 lbs!! Yipee! I am so happy with this program, even though there are times I want a pizza or junk food I have managed to get through it and stay OP. I want to know when does Medifast suggest you start walking or exercising? I am having a hard time finding strength right now but when I do I want to start walking but I know I have heard someone on the boards say to wait for a certain time?
travelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:05 PM   #24  
Operator265

I believe it's after 3 weeks.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 258/258/160

Height: 5'11"

Default hello!!

Hi all. I am new. I started medifast on monday and so far, so good. I am sooo needing this to work. I am so sad about all of the weight I have put on (piled it all on over 3 years during 2 pregnancies).... I know that the support is going to be key... anyway, just wanted to say "hello" and hopefully we will all be meeting our goals together! Good Luck All!!!!
spectrumchub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #26  
Operator265

Hello Spec and welcome. I guess we have the same start date. We CAN do this, especially with each others help.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:12 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 195.5/182.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Yay!!! I had my first official weigh-in today! I'm down 4.5 lbs! I hope this keeps up!

Welcome spectrumchub!!! This is a great place for support, I know I love it! Good luck to you!

Last edited by LiLi Gettin Thin; 04-11-2008 at 09:17 AM.
LiLi Gettin Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:38 AM   #28  

Congrats to everyone - you are all doing great!!!
SweetP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 226/206/150

Height: 5'7

Smile

Hi All,
Hope you've had a wonderful weekend. I just completed week 2 on MF and I'm down 11.6 lbs. so far! I can't tell you how excited I am. These 2 weeks haven't been easy and I've definitley had my share of temptations, but this program works!! If you're struggling, hang in there! We can do this!

SW:226
Current:214.4
Goal:155(ish)

Personal Motto: "Happiness is not something you can put in your mouth"
MeltingAwayinDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #30  
Operator265

Way to go Melting!!! Keep up the good work.