Old 02-17-2008, 10:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7"

Default Half way through February....

I can't believe that I'm the first one up!!!
Hope2BLosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:47 AM   #2  
Incredible Shrinking Sue

S/C/G: 284/146/150

Height: 5'6"

From the other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovethedin View Post

Just curious...what is everyone doing once they reach goal? Will you continue with MF or something else?
Jen
I'm pretty much in maintenance now & still use some of my favorites (banana shake & pudding, a lot of the soups) to get a quick healthy meal or snack.
suesully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #3  

Sue,
Do you have any pictures of your weight giveaway? I'd love to see them.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #4  
Gettin' Veggie With It!

S/C/G: 02/16/11 196/184/125

Height: 5'8"

I weighed in this morning at 193.4. I haven't budged in over 3 days (went of plans 3 days ago). I am finished going off of plan. It just isn't worth it for me. I have another 48 pounds to go and I am certainly not going to get there going off plan. Tomorrow should be a better day. I should be completely back on track and ready to go. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Jen
abovethedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/205/150

Height: 5"8"

Someone asked if I am working out-not very much. I plan to start the Couch to 5k plan this week. There is a group on the Mymedifast.com community boards who are doing this and I am going to join them.

The one thing that I am RELIGIOUS about is drinking all of the water.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here on the Oregon coast!
Vbevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 03:26 PM   #6  

With all the talk about riding bikes, I told my hubby he needs to pull mine down. I figure I can start with a short one mile ride and gradually increase. We live in an area with 1 square mile blocks. I'd like to be able to ride around the whole city block (4 miles )
Old 02-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Jen, I stayed on program and only lost .8 this week. I went up and down on the days between sunday and sunday.

My first month total is 12.2 I would much prefer 20 but 12.2 is ok! I do not get all of my meals in, I do not drink even half of the water so I will try to do both this next month.

We are having another beautiful day in northern Wisconsin today! Wind, rain, sleet and now inches of snow.
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #8  

I'm trying to incorporate Medifast into my daily life but I'm having trouble. I knew the whole drinking enough water thing would be tough. What I didn't think about is the fact that you drink quite a bit just for your meals.

I'm not a big drinker overall and I'm finding sometimes it's two hrs later and I haven't finished my first meal! Then I'm all messed up.
Zeute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #9  

I asked you this on the oatmeal thread Zeute, how are you feeling? Headaches? I did think that the MF meals have water in them and that has to help. Today I got half of the water in, a big improvement.

I made extra MF waffles this AM to see if they would keep. They did. I put one in the toaster and it's great. So, I plan on taking them to work. I need something solid at about 10am and the plain oatmeal doesn't thrill me but the waffles do. I make them with 2 T of the eggwhite only eggbeaters and so that hardly counts against lean and green. I don't add splenda but I did add SF vanilla syrup and cinnamon. Once cool, into a baggie and then in the fridge.

Did anyone try banana shakes? I might order some next time.

Also, there are all of the MF coupons for $55 off an order over $200 ish. I can't get them to work, has anyone else? I called MF and they said that they are case sensitive and that they don't always work with autoship.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:27 PM   #10  

I've tried the banana shakes and I love 'em!!!

I'm still sick. I feel like total crap. Just when I thought I was getting better, here I go running a fever again. Back to the couch for me.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:00 PM   #11  

Poor Samara! Are you in a warm climate? it would be awful to have the chills in WI today. Have you been able to get your food in?

Edited because I see you are in CA. Warm or cold part? Hopefully, the warm and not cool and rainy.

Last edited by brookelizabeth; 02-17-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:20 PM   #12  

Sorry brooke I totally missed it!

Some slight headaches and a little dizziness today but over all nothing major. Thanks.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #13  

No need for sorry, I posted it a min before I posted on this thread!

I have 2 more MF meals to get in and I am not hungry. Some days I could have all 5 before 2pm.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #14  

I have one more to get in. I think I'll do a hot drink and take it to bed with me. I often have a cup of tea or hot chocolate before bed anyway.

I've been resisting a chocolate chocolate chip muffin that's been calling to me for two days. I meant to give it to my sister yesterday but I forgot it. It's one of the remnants from "before."

So far I haven't disliked anything I've tried. Except I don't like mixing with coffee. It's not so much a flavor thing as it is a texture thing.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:28 PM   #15  

Have you tried the cream of broccoli soup yet?!!