Old 10-02-2001, 02:04 PM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Unhappy 3FC Chat Room

Is it my imagination or what?

Every time I go into 3FC Chat room it is empty. Did I miss something? I know I haven't been there in ages but for the past few weeks its been dead every time I go in.

WOW what once used to be a hoppin place is now a ghost town.

Sad, very sad...........
Old 10-02-2001, 02:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default chatroom

Well leenie you and I must have missed the same thing! I keep going in there checking and hoping to find somebody but nobody is there.

I got an email from cin and hope and both of them are unable to get into the chatroom since the server was changed, so maybe others are having the same problem and just can't get in.

I sure do miss chatting with everybody.

But I am not giving up - I'm going there now!

Hope to catch ya soon!

Hugs, Cathy
Old 10-02-2001, 02:29 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

It's pretty quiet during the day, Leens. I have popped in a couple of times and nobody home. It was fairly busy last night around 9 - I even stayed up! ellisrow, Sweet, Liz, TEA and I were in then.
Old 10-02-2001, 04:28 PM   #4  

I chatted with Barca this morning for a few minutes, but, other than that, no one is in there. And, it's been like that for a few months. I haven't the slightest idea why though. In summer I heard some speculation, bit it hasn't picked up since.
I used to pop in at least 8 times during the day and it was always dead, so I've stopped. It gets boring just sitting there staring at the screen.
At night, I sometimes go in while hubby is in the shower, but, again, a cannon could be shot in there . And, later in the evening, we are usually either watching TV or sleeping.
Maybe the chatroom has run it's last course.
Old 10-02-2001, 04:50 PM   #5  
Come on Spring!

Cathyxxx, Jamie and I were in there for a bit just after Leens posted. I think it depends on time of day.
Remember the bad old days when we had all the after school creeps? Do we miss them?
Some folks still cannot get in because they are using old bookmarks!
Old 10-02-2001, 08:13 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 275/222/154

Height: 5'7"

I was in there about an hour ago and had a nice chat with ellisrow. (S)he didn't know anything about 3FC... I guess the chat is a public one?
Old 10-02-2001, 08:50 PM   #7  
Come on Spring!

Default OMG!

Really! This is not a public chat - she must have been having a brain fart! Ellisrow with the Moose icon?
Old 10-03-2001, 10:15 AM   #8  

Hi, I know I am not a low carber but I do know a lot of you on this board from the chat room so I hope you don't mind me sticking my nose in here.
I have been in the chat room several times but at 4pm my time and usually there aren't that many people there. But that is the time when I think I originally meet most of you - the early birds who couldn't sleep! However, although there aren't so many people around I have bumped into Tippy, Ruthxxx, Cathyxxx, Elisrow and Liz and a few newbies (well, newbies for me at least). If any of you want to come in and play I'm there now and usually pop in and out about this time.
Hope to see you soon.

Barca
Old 10-03-2001, 11:36 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default hey barca!

it's good to see ya! You are not "sticking your nose in here"! Please please please post in here so we can keep up with each other. I only "watch" my carbs right now so I don't guess I'm a real low carber either, but I am low carbing for me

I just popped into the chatroom but of course I missed you - sorry about that.

Hope to catch ya soon!

Have a great day, Cathy