Old 09-21-2001, 07:10 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Daily TGIF September 21

Dull and showery this a.m. but Hershey and I had a good night's sleep which sure puts a better persepective on the day.

Weird visit to the doc yesterday. The ovary that was removed in 1959 seems to have reappeared! I guess 3 ultrasounds can't be wrong but it sure has me puzzled as I KNOW it was removed. So, I figure I can make my fortune by selling eggs for in vitro fertilization. I'm 62 but the ovary must be a lot younger so there may be a market. I may list on e-Bay. I have an appointment with yet another doc on Hallowe'en for another opinion - on the spotting cause, not on the egg-selling scheme.

I just waved at a jet - think it was LindaBC?

Am making lists this a.m. to get back on track. You know, stuff like paint the deck, the porch, the upstairs hall, put away summer stuff, sort winter stuff, clean the basement, etc. DH just retires behind his book and coffee when I get in this mood and says "Hire somebody!" I tell him that I may plan too much but I do get lots of it done. Will probably just end up doing laundry today.

Have a good Friday, Chickies
Old 09-21-2001, 07:25 AM   #2  

Talking It IS Friday, right?!

Morning all!
I won't be around today or tomorrow so everyone will have to get into mischief without me.
Hey Leens, did you find a goat yet??? (I told Leenie that goat milk is very easy for babies to digest as Little Fart Blossom has trouble with formula.) I somehow can't imagine our Leenie milking a goat!
Anyhow...everyone have a good Friday and a healthy weekend.
God bless!
Old 09-21-2001, 09:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default hey there!

Good Morning Ruth and Tip and the gang!

Ruth - how odd about the ovary reappearing??? wow!

I got up at 5 and did a 30 minute walk aerobics tape! That makes 4 days this week that I got in a good walk! Yippee! I love getting in my exercise before work!

I hope everybody has a great day and a great weekend!

Hugs, Cathy
Old 09-21-2001, 08:35 PM   #4  
Senior Chicky

Smile So glad we're back !!!

Our special Chicken Coop is great, but it's also nice to be back to where the hens roost! Accolades to our Ruth for bringing it together as a back up!

CATHY~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope that you've had a most wonderful peaceful day and much love on your SPECIAL DAY!

Ruthie~~I am curious about what you find out about PCOS at our age. So many things you commented on hit home with some of my questions. Unfortunately I only go to the doctor when DH forces it on me, so, you may get answers before me! lol How are you and Hershey?

Tippy~~Hope you have a wonderful get a way with DH! See you on Monday!

Today has been very stressful for me. It seems as tho I have about three days of the month that I am the absolute worst **tch from H*ll and normally towards my DH. The time frame is here and I'm scared to death that the big ol' M will take me over. The hormones are bad enough but the stress that DH and I have both dealt with today.....Aaaaargh!

On to better topics.....I'm old, I'm fat, I'm tired, BUT I can change some of those things!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Janice
Old 09-21-2001, 08:47 PM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

We're back! A very short outage. Thanks Suzanne!!!!!!!!