Old 08-26-2001, 08:29 PM   #1  
Big Loser

Lightbulb HERE I GO Again

HI Everyone! I hope I can join you all. I did lo carb for 2 years and lost about 30 lbs. I have since done Weight Watchers with a group at work and actually gained weight..very scary. So I am back and deciding which plan to get on and get into!! I appreciate any and all support this board provides....

A little about me...I am married(happily most of the time) I have a 4 year old DS and a darling 2 year old DD. I live in Eastern Tennessee, recently transplanted from Florida...we love it here!!

Thanks to all!!
Old 08-26-2001, 08:50 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Well....Hi and Welcome!

Nice to meet you! Lots of good info on ALL threads on this forum.
Hey, Scooby - you should change your name to ScoobyDO!!!!!!
Please be sure to join us in the daily for a cup of something and a chat over the back fence!
Old 08-26-2001, 10:32 PM   #3  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Hi scooby. glad that you are here. in responce to your other post I have not tried sommersize but i am sure some one here has. it is slow on the weekend except us cluckers, but they may come out tomorow. glad to have you here join us on the daily like ruth said, and join us on several of the other forums, we exercise and we drink, and kick but, so jump right in and post!
Old 08-27-2001, 05:42 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

Hi scooby.
Welcome. I have been hanging around the fence since the middle of July. This is a great supportive place. Stop in by the daily and chat, we are monitiring our exercise, water, menus, and support preety regularly. Introduce yourself on the daily, there is always fresh coffee.

Post often and good luck
Pat