Old 11-01-2003, 12:15 PM   #1  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

Default davinci syrups

Hi, My dr put me on a semi low carb diet. He mentioned Davinci syrups- What do you do with them besides putting in your coffee and which ones are the best.

thanks
Old 11-01-2003, 06:10 PM   #2  
reaching my goals

I use them mostly in decaff coffee and tea. I've also used them in heavy whipping cream for a small dessert. I plan to mix some in with cream cheese. I added some to a diet pepsi but that made it way too sweet. I was trying to imitate the vanilla diet pepsi. It's not stocked in the soda supply at work. The only sf ones I've found locally is vanilla and hazelnut. They both are good but I'm partial to the vanilla. When I use it I don't use the powdered splenda. I think the davinci syrups use the liquid splenda which has no carbs. The powdered splenda gains carbs when they add the filler to make it into powder. Some of the girls that post here have ordered a variety of flavors from davinci online.

Check out the Atkins thread. It was more than one thread on davinci syrups I think.

Good luck!

Last edited by supersized; 11-01-2003 at 06:14 PM.
Old 11-03-2003, 11:25 AM   #3  
Head Princess

I put cherry into my diet sprite for a little shirley temple. I also use the cherry on my vanilla La Carb vanilla ice cream - that's pretty devine, too. When it's warm out, I also make snow cones
Old 11-04-2003, 09:07 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I made whipped cream with the german chocolate cake one and I also put it in my coffee. Hubby puts the orange in seltzer water mmmmm. You can make slushies, deserts and even to flavor meats.

I love the hazelnut and german chocolate cake, but the french vanilla hasn't won my vote, maybe the regular vanilla is better?

All in all they get my two thumbs up !!!!