Old 04-21-2003, 07:15 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Monday, April 21 - The Cluck

Geese flying overhead and robins singing in the rain! What a way to start the day!

I have to rush because it's Gail day and I got nothing done in the house over the weekend. Just thought I'd start us up and, to quote the incomparable Tazcat, wish you a "lovely slice of the day"!

Back later.

Old 04-21-2003, 08:10 AM   #2  

Blurry eyed me this morning as dh readies himself to go to Hotlanta for the week. Thunderstorm we had last night really cleaned things up so the grass is getting to be a lovely shad of green instead of horrid brown. While dh is gone, I am going to be instituting my secret mission: rip up the carpet in the living room and use peel and stick tile to replace it. Money is an issue right now and pretty much anything is better than this horrid monstrosity that's in there right now.

Ruth, have a pleasant morning, even thouhg you'll have a busy one!

Miss, day one on reinduction--you can do it!!

Have a good one all chicks to come!
Old 04-21-2003, 09:14 AM   #3  
CatGal

Default Good Easter Morning Chickies!

Just popping in to say hello. After a one month hiatus, I am back on Atikins with a vengance! Want to lose 10 pounds by my birthday which is June 7th. On that day I will be leaving on a trip to london with my mom.

The good news is that I only gained 2 pounds over the month that I was off the wagon, so I am happy.

I hope everyone has a great day!
GinaMarie
Old 04-21-2003, 10:58 AM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning Ladies

Pooky, I used to do that too.....wait till hubby was out of town for a week, and redo something. lol Id love to rip up the carpet in this house, its all hardwood underneath, but hubby says its not in very good shape. (I dont believe him) lol he doesnt want to take the carpet up lol

Gina....Welcome Back!!

Hubby told me it rained like crazy last night, I didnt hear a thing, but it certainly cleaned things up around here. It smells nice too

I dont know what we are up to today, but it will be relaxing Im sure.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Robin
Old 04-21-2003, 11:40 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 316/234/196

Height: 5' 3"

Beautiful day here - sunny and warm!!

However, time to finish my coffee and get back to reality. One grandma has DS for the week and the other had DD for the weekend. DH and I watched TV, stayed in our jammies and did whatever we felt like (even napped!).

Time to shower, dress, get groceries, get DD, work on benefit auction stuff for DD school and generally return to being an adult

I had way too many low-carb snacks (still add up ) but still lost some weight this weekend so I can't complain. Back to being good on induction today.

Hi to L who will be slaving alongside me to get ready for the auction this weekend. Now if only the people who want me to have all my stuff done for tomorrow would get their info TO me...

Enjoy the day and the induction restart chickies!
Old 04-21-2003, 12:24 PM   #6  

Talking Hello to All!!

Well, how is the day after Easter going for everyone?? I am supposed to be re-inducting myself-I haven't done to bad I guess, I had a BITE of a chocolate Peanut-butter Advantage Bar this morning--YUCK!! That was not what I had in mind! Then for lunch I just made myself a bowl of brocoli and cheese--and a turkey and mayo--sandwich can you belive that?? Oh-Well, All is not lost-the sandwich was heavenly-no more carbs today!!!!-I will eat ham only for supper-maybe some cabbage too.
Thanks Pooky for trying to keep me in line-- it is not an easy job!!! but I appreciate it!!!!

Gina--Glad you are back--there are several of us that went into lurkdom and are trying to get back on track--we can do this together!!

Robin--it stormed here last night too--We had Easter dinner out on our back deck, so the umbrella was up over the table, well this morning that big thing had blew clear across the yard and into the swing set-I brought it back to the deck but the pole is bent --that must have been some serious wind-I did not hear a thing!

Ruth--you and Gail stop by my house next--OK?? PLEASE??

Thank Goodness this is the last day of Spring Break--back to school for the kiddies tomorrow--what am I gonna do this summer?? I'm thinking a nice military school might be nice.........

Well, I'll check in later--Everyone drinking their water today?????

Miss D
Old 04-21-2003, 01:55 PM   #7  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Hi All,
I hope you all had a nice weekend. The sun is shinning but it is a bit cool. KFS is just gonna have to wait because I think i am going to a movie tonight!

Tomorrow is the Ladies opening day. It is going to rain I think. Too bad because I am itching to get out.

So lots of house hold projects this weekend. The house is clean and the garage is clear of winter stuff and bikes are out front, ready to go. All we need is SPRING!!!!!
Glad you all had a nice Easter.
-L