Old 03-31-2003, 08:42 PM   #1  
Doing This For My Future!

Default Citrus Fruits

I know this is probably odd, but the only thing that has been hard for me to give up this last time around is the citrus fruits. I have been craving oranges, tangellos, tangerines, lemons, anything that is juicy sweet and grows on trees. I am even taking vitamin C just to see if I am deficient in it. Is there any way I can get away with having an orange a day and still lose weight you think?

It is calming for me. Its about 85 degrees here and warming up every day. I go out at about sunset on my porch, and eat my orange and just relax. It will probably be the same without my orange, but I enjoy it so much

Forget the cookies and candy, just give me my orange..
Old 03-31-2003, 08:45 PM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Go for it manda.......when the clementines were out at christmas, thats when I started adding fruit to my diet. Im still loosing, I eat one fruit or berry serving a day and it hasnt affected my weight loss.
Old 03-31-2003, 11:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Hey, does Cherry Coke count as a fruit? I'm kidding, but that orange is a heck of a lot better for you than a chocolate bar, huh? I'd say go for it!