Old 12-11-2002, 09:59 AM   #1  

Default Question about carbs

Do I have to go real low carb like 20 grams or can I keep them around 50 and lose weight. I have a very high body fat percentage and really need to get some fat off. Please Please help.
Old 12-11-2002, 10:07 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Depends on your own body, if you lose with 50 carbs, then great, but if not, you will have to go lower.

Myself, seems if I stay around 30 I dont loose, but anything under that, I lose consistently.

Im doing atkins, and have been on Induction for a while, and have gone from a snug size 20 to 18 and sometimes 16 depending on the cut. Ive been keeping my carbs below 20 to keep the weight coming off.

But you have to do what is best for you....and what works for you. Maybe you can tailor a diet for yourself.

Welcome to the coop!! There are alot of great friendly ladies here, and Im sure they will be able to help you better than I can.

Have a good one
Robin