Old 08-30-2002, 12:40 PM   #1  
Old Cackler

Default peachie's being mean!!!!

she's been giving me all these clothes as she shrinks out of them, and i shrink out of mine.

but her pajamas are VERY baggy - the cute flannel jammies with the polar bears - and she won't give them to me!!!!!!

can you believe it?? she has this bizarre idea that i should go buy my own!!!!!

<sigh> SISTERS!!!! ya gotta love them.
Old 08-30-2002, 02:36 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Jiff...LOL
By the time you get them... they will be falling off her and will be baggy and comfy on you, but you *could* get some for yourself if you really wanted too, after all you have been very lucky to get hand me downs and it is *always* nice to treat yourself well for al of your hard work.

Thanks for the chuckle... i needed it today!
-L
Old 08-31-2002, 05:31 AM   #3  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Peach common get a new pair!!! and you too jiff get matching pairs!!! they are comming out in the stores about now. i think i will be getting me some too. as well as a heating mattress.
Old 08-31-2002, 10:19 AM   #4  
Senior Chicky

Talking

Now girls!

Sorry Jiff, I'm with Peachie on this one. I love nothing better than my ol' lose comfy worn jammers! The thought of shedding them?

Besides, you deserve a nice new polar pair of your own!!

lol

J
Old 08-31-2002, 08:07 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh poor Jif, Listen honey I'll take you to PA shopping where they have this store called Big Dog, they have the coolest flannel pj's. When ever I get out there we always check it out. They have sizes from (I think) 12 - 3x.

Peach shame on you

Love Leenie

Old 09-01-2002, 01:01 PM   #6  
Hang In There

Leens: there is also a Big dog website that has super buys. That is my son/DIL's favorite brand (she wears a 4 or 5x, and he wears a 3x) Last year for Christmas I went to the website and bought all their Christmas, and even the kids stuff for Nathan, I Bought enought to get several gifts w/purchases and they thought they had one of the best Christmas's ever. The neatest thing was if you bought over a certian amount, which I did, you got this great BIG stuffed Big Dog dressed in an aviator hat. I had that sitting under the tree as a family gift for them,
Old 09-01-2002, 06:16 PM   #7  
Old Cackler

Default LEENIE: WHEN ARE WE GOING????

i'm ready!!!!

hauled mom to ames in dover [it's kind of a low-end wallie world, if you can believe it!!]. they're going out of business, and i figured that if i found anything it'll only have to last a couple of months anyway.

soooo. i found some cute cheap pjs less than 10 bucks each!!!! teddies on clouds [almost too cute for me], and a pretty floral.

one's a 3x [and i KNOW it'll fit] and the other is a 2x [and i'm HOPING it'll fit]

BUT... i LOVE snuggling into something cozy after a long hard day at work.. so a couple more sets would be JUST FINE with me!!!!

thank you for putting up with me!!!

oh WAIT!!!!! barb.. you are fabulous!!! jhust checked out the website, and there's a big dog up in lafayette, a beautiful half-hour drive from here!!!! what fun!!!!

LEENIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! let's go!!!! but hmmmm. they say that it's bigdog sportswear... will that make a difference???

Last edited by jiffypop; 09-01-2002 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-01-2002, 07:50 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I would really like to take a trip out to the Crossings (thats the name of the mall) and the Candle shop OMGGGGGGGGGGosh is sooo nice, they have not only candles but crafts and dust collectors etc........ We will have to make it one of our Fall trips okie dokie ??

Old 09-02-2002, 09:41 AM   #9  
Old Cackler

ready when you are, leenie...

and as for the sizing... well, it's so strange. the 2x jammies fit [a little snug around the middle, but not bad, but i can't even get the 3x's on my bod!!!!!!

there's no rhyme or reason to sizing!!!
Old 09-02-2002, 01:09 PM   #10  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

And particularly not from a store like Ames! LOL
-L
Old 09-02-2002, 04:23 PM   #11  

L,
Janice,
Susan.
Leenie
jiff keep your mitts off my jammies

peach
Old 09-03-2002, 05:25 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 275/222/154

Height: 5'7"

You gals are so much like my sisters and I... God, I love 'em. When we do the Courtland NY thing, maybe we can do some Big Dog shopping, or just some big *** shopping would be okay with me. By the way, is that still on? I'd love to hang out with you lovelies again and I'd love to meet Susan as well.